Dressing x Like x Hisoka

You grabbed his hand and stood up. You said, "Of course! Are we gonna jump off some more buildings or what?" Killua snickered and said, "I actually have a better idea." Killua jumped off the house and extended his arms and told you to jump.

You jumped and he indeed caught you. He set you down and you asked, "Now what?" Killua smiled and said, "Exactly like you said we'll do. Get matching clown costumes and go into a McDonalds and completely traumatize the workers and customers." You laughed and said, "What if we dress up as Hisoka and do it?" Killua grinned and nodded his head.

He grabbed his skateboard from inside the house and grabbed your hand. You stepped on the skateboard and stood behind Killua. He looked at you from behind and said, "Get ready." Before you guys could answer, he already pushed off with his foot and you guys were skating through the streets.

It was fun. You enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing in your face. You felt like you were in a movie scene. When you guys arrived to the store, you and Killua walked inside. Killua put his hands on his hips and said, "What should we check out first?" You thought to yourself and said, "Let's check out the corsets first!" Killua looked at you in confusion and said, "Corset? What's that?"

You grabbed his hand and dragged him to an aisle filled with corsets. Killua grabbed one and said, "Oh. Isn't this what Hisoka wears around his waist?" You grabbed two pink corsets and said, "That's absolutely correct! His waist is very nice because of these."

Killua looked at you and said, "Okay, what's next?" You thought to yourself and then said, "Makeup!" Killua looked at you and said, "I'm not wearing makeup." You grabbed him by his wrist and said, "Yes you are. Now come on."

You took him to the makeup isle and said, "Here it is!" Killua picked up a lipstick stick and said, "Why does this one say red, and this one says dark red? Red is red!" You picked up a bright pink liquid eyeliner and a blue eyebrow pencil. Killua looked at your hands and said, "The star and teardrop?" You nodded your head and said, "The star and teardrop." You then looked at Killua and said, "Now we just need a white crop top and a pair of white sweatpants."

You guys got everything you needed and then checked it out with your money. You and Killua went into the changing room together. After you got changed into your corset, sweatpants, and crop top, Killua called you over from his stall. You walked into his changing stall and saw him shirtless trying to put on the corset.

You immediately got hot and started to sweat. Killua looked at you and said, "I'm kinda struggling with this corset thing." You stared at him for a while and he asked, "Do you have a fever? Your face is kinda turning orange and you're sweating." You shook your head and said, "Nope! Nothings wrong with me! I'm perfectly okay. Here, let me help you out."

You grabbed the strings of the corset and tightened them. Killua groaned and said, "Ow! That hurts! I can't breathe!" You tightened them more and said, "Suck it up! If you're not dead or dying, I don't want to hear anything!"

You tied the strings and Killua ended up having a hourglass shaped waist. He looked himself in the mirror and said, "Wow. You did a good job. I look good!" You laughed and said, "Of course you do! I did them after all. Now hurry up and get dressed. We don't have all night."

After a few minutes of waiting, Killua walked out of his dressing room stall and he was wearing everything you picked out. You laughed and said, "You look surprisingly well." Killua rolled his eyes and said, "Just shut up and draw the star and tear.

You both sat on the dressing room couches and you drew a pink star on his right cheek. Killua started squinting and said, "That feels funny." You grabbed the blue eyebrow pencil and said, "Yeah, it feels weird at first but you'll get used to it." You finished and Killua looked in the mirror and said, "I look too much like Hisoka. I don't like it." You smiled and said, "Yeah that's kinda the whole point. Okay, time for you to do me."

Killua grabbed the liquid eyeliner and started to draw the star on your cheek. His hand was so warm. It was soothing. You got lost in his eyes. They were such a pretty shade of blue. His eyes were soft, yet so hollow.

Killua finished up and said, "Okay, I'm done." You stood up and looked in the mirror and said, "Wow Kills, it's actually not too bad." Killua made a cat face and purred.

You looked at him and said, "Ready?" Killua nodded his head. You opened the changing room door and said, "Es get it."

You guys walked out of the store and walked to the nearby McDonald's. When you guys walked inside, you guys got quite a lot of stares. Killua nudged your shoulder and pointed to a little boy going into the play place. You chuckled and you and Killua ran over to the play place.

You guys found the boy after a little while and he looked at you two and said, "Ronald McDonald?" You shook your head and said, "No. Ronald is our cousin. We are Honald."

Killua went along with your story and said, "Ronald is on a diet. We eat little kids." You chuckled and said, "Especially young little boys like you."

The boy started crying and ran away. You and Killua laughed and saw a staff member walking towards you. The staff member came into the play place and told you guys you are banned from McDonald's.

You guys left and decided to back to Mito's house. When you got back, you guys changed clothes and washed off the makeup. Before you went to bed, Killua said, "Hey Y/N, wanna go to the roof?" You softly smiled and said, "Sure!"

You guys snuck out to the roof and sat up there for a while until Killua broke the silence and said, "Did you have fun?" You laughed and said, "Tons! I got to see you in a waist trainer, we completely traumatized that little boy, and we got banned from McDonalds!" Killua smirked and said, "Now we're banned from that pancake place and McDonalds. Say... you said you like boys who you can have fun with..."

You looked at Killua and he was slightly blushing. Killua continued, "Does that mean... you... like me?" You and Killua stared at each other for a while until you opened your mouth to talk.