Kiss x With x Killua

IT IS NOW THE DAY OF THE END OF THE 4TH PHASE

You woke up to Killua carrying you princess style. It was the day of the end of the 4th phase of the Hunter exam. When he put you down, you jumped up on your feet and yawned.

A boat arrived and picked everyone up and took you all back to Chairman Netero's blimp. On the blimp, you were looking out the window and Gippy was sitting on your shoulders. Killua walked up to you and smiled. You guys talked about a few things about the Hunter Exam, until Gippy interrupted you guys.

"Killua, y/n here has something to tell you!" Gippy joyfully said.

You started to blush and Killua looked at you and out of curiosity asked, "Is that so? What is it? You can tell me anything." You stared at the floor and continued to blush. You looked up at Killua and went, "Well, to be honest, I kind of-"

Beans cut you off on the intercom. Beans said, "Attention all applicants! The chairman wishes to interview you. When you hear your number, come to the reception room on the second floor. We'll start with number 44, Mr Hisoka. Thank you for your cooperation."

When Beans stopped talking, Killua looked back at you and said, "What were you gonna tell me?" You looked back at him and blushed. You looked at the ground and said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I was just gonna say..." Killua lifted your chin with his finger and said, "You were going to say what?"

You stared into his eyes and quickly thought of an excuse, "I was just gonna say that you have pretty eyes! Yeah! That's it!" Killua looked away and blushed, "I've been told that a lot... Thanks y/n." Gippy looked at you and then banged her head into a window. She looked up at you and grabbed your pinky. She rolled her eyes and said, "You're hopeless. You're REALLY hopeless. I hope you know that."

You looked down at her and rolled your eyes. Over the intercom, Beans called your name and number. You looked at Killua then said, "Well, I guess that's my cue. Bye Killua." You walked away from him and headed towards the reception room. You turned around just to get one more peek at Killua and he looked amazing. He was staring out the window, with the moonlight shining on his face and his eyes were sparkling. Gippy climbed on top of the windowsill and sat down. She looked up at Killua and said, "You're a dumbass. You're really clueless to be honest." You laughed then ran away and headed towards the reception room.

When you went in there, you saw Chairman Netero sitting on the floor. He looked up at you and smiled. You waved and smiled. "Hello Chairman! It's been a while since we've last seen each other!" He smiled and said, "Last time I saw you, you ran away from our game." You put your right hand on the back of your neck and left hand in your pant pocket. You smiled and said, "Yeah, sorry about that. I remembered I had to do something." You walked in front of him and sat down on the floor.

He grabbed a notepad and started taking notes. His first question was, "Why do you want to become a Hunter?" You thought to yourself, "So I could date Killua and give him cuddles and kisses." You looked at the chairman and said, "The answer is simple to be honest. I don't! I just took the test for fun!" Netero nodded and wrote in his notes.

He asked the next question, "Out of the other 10 applicants, which one are you keeping a close eye on?" You smiled and looked to the ground and said, "Number 99! He's so-" You stopped in your tracks and froze. Chairman Netero laughed and said, "You like him, don't you?" You looked up and blushed. He laughed and said, "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." You let out a sigh and stopped blushing.

Chairman Netero moved on to the last question, "Which of the other 10 applicants would you least want to fight?" You laughed and easily said, "Gippy! I don't remember her number, but she can kick some ass if you ask me." Chairman Netero said that was all and asked you to leave.

You walked back over to Killua and waved at him. Killua looked at you and smiled. You sat on the windowsill and looked around. Gippy wasn't there and you asked Killua where she went. He said that she got called up to go talk.

You looked out the window and Killua asked you to play a game. You jumped down and smiled. "Sure! What game?" Killua picked you back up and sat you back down on the windowsill. He looked at you and said, "Don't get down. You look cuter when you sit up there. Let's play Truth or Dare!" You smiled and agreed to play.

Killua asked you truth or dare and you picked dare. He looked around and looked at you. He smiled and said, "I dare you to try and fight me." You jumped down and agreed to try.

When the fight began, he teleported behind you and pushed you down to the ground. He bent down on top of you and grabbed both your wrists with one hand and pinned you to the ground. He bent down to where his mouth was lined up with your ear. He giggled then said, "I win."

He teleported off from on top of you and helped you get up. You sat back on the window then said, "Okay, truth or dare?" Killua said dare and you thought to yourself and said, "I dare you to kiss someone on the ship. You won't." Killua looked up and to thought out loud, "Let's see... There's only guys left on the blimp, and you and Gippy are the only females left. I WONT be kissing an 8 year old, so I guess that leads you."

He looked at you and grinned. You looked down and started to blush. He walked up to you and lifted your chin with his index finger. Many thoughts filled your head, as he went in for a kiss. Your lips finally touched. He grabbed your hips. You felt at peace, and he pushed your lips with his tongue looking for an opening.

You opened your lips and you guys started to make out. You slowly closed your eyes. His body pressed against yours. The heat rising from both of your bodies.

As you pulled apart, a tiny bit of salvia came out from your mouths. You and Killua giggled. Over the intercom, you heard Beans call Killua's name and number. He let go of your waist and started to walk away from you. You blushed and touched your cheek.