Chimera x Ants

YOU GUYS, WE DID IT. THE CHIMERA ANT ARC. I'm gonna be honest because I love you guys, but I haven't finished the Chimera Ant arc, BECAUSE ITS SO GODDAMN LONG, but this will be an experience for the both of us! :D

You guys were teleported to a foggy area, and saw a figure in all the mist. Gippy put her hands on her hips and said, "Oh dear. I'm getting war flashbacks from the Hisoka moment." The figure was sitting down, and wearing a hat, appearing to be holding a fishing rod.

Gon stepped forwards and the figure turned around to look at him. The figure stood up and teleported in front of you guys, and punched all four of you, knocking you to the ground. A clown then appeared in his hand and said, "I got a slot machine in my mouth! It goes from 1 to 9. Each number summons a different weapon. This is my Crazy Slots."

The number 4 then appeared in his mouth. Out of the bottom of the clown, game a giant gun. The figure, Kite, then pointed it at you, but before he pulled the trigger, Killua ran up to you and pushed you out of the way.

Apparently, Kite was just trying to shoot an ant. The dead ant flew next to Gippy. Gippy looked at it and then groaned because she knew what was coming. Kite then walked up to you and asked, "Are you alright?" Killua then looked at him and asked, "What the hell was that about? Why did you fire at her?"

Kite walked closer to you guys and said, "If I didn't open fire, she would have been attacked." Killua growled and asked, "By what? That ant you shot?" Gippy then stood up and dusted off her dress. The top half of the ant came off and jumped onto her leg, biting her. Kite then ran up to her and hit the bug off of her using his hat.

Gippy stared at the bite wound and said, "Damn. I know that I'm a snack but jeez." Killua smiled at her and said, "The only snack you are, is black licorice. Nobody wants you."

Kite then yelled at both of them and said, "Both of you, shut up! That's a Chimera Ant. An ant that eats people and other animals." He looked at Gippy's bite wound, which was now bleeding, and said, "If I had not fired, you all would be eaten by a colony of Chimera Ants." Kite then handed Gippy a bottle of an unknown substance and said, "Apply this. It's an antibiotic." Gippy poured the fluid on her leg and then handed the bottle back to Kite.

He stood up and said, "You kids should leave." Gon then gasped and said, "Are you the one who saved me back then? On Whale Island, after I stumbled into the territory of a Foxbear with it's cub."

Kite smiled and said, "Yes, I remember now. You've grown, Gon." Gon stood up and asked, "How do you know my name?" Kite fixed his hat and said, "My name is Kite. Your dad, Ging, told me your name."

AFTER TELLING KITE EVERYTHING

You took a bite of your fish and sat down next to Killua. Gippy groaned and said, "I ate all of my fish..." You smiled at her and said, "Here. You can have mine." You handed her your peice of fish and stared at Killua. Killua looked over at you and said, "What do you want?" You smiled and snatched his fish out of his hand and ate it.

Killua stared at you and frowned. Kite took a bite of his fish and said, "We should rest."

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

You ran after Killua and said, "Be careful!" Killua smiled at you, until blood was suddenly dripping from his shoulder.

You looked at his shoulder, and a chunk of it was gone. Killua fell to the floor, lifeless. Killua was dead.

You couldn't move. You couldn't speak. You couldn't scream. A Chimera Ant walked over to Killua's dead body and tore open his stomach, and then ate his guts.

You were frozen. You tried to run away, but you just couldn't. All you could do was stand and stare at Killua getting eaten by a Chimera Ant.

When the Chimera Ant finished eating, it walked away. Killua suddenly stood up and started to walk towards you.