Going x To x Whale x Island

The crowd erupted into cheers because Gon hit Hisoka. Hisoka walked up to Gon and Gon gave Hisoka a badge. You thought to yourself and remembered the episode where during the Hunter Exam, Hisoka punched Gon and said something about his badge.

Hisoka opened his hand and the badge disappeared into thin air. Hisoka lunged towards Gon and hit him 2 times. Hisoka started chasing Gon all around the arena. Hisoka finally caught up to Gon and lifted up his finger and a pink rubbery aura came out of it and pulled Gon towards Hisoka.

Hisoka punched Gon and left him laying on the ground. Gon stood up, but he stumbled around kind of like he was dizzy. Gon lunged towards Hisoka and Hisoka started moaning again. Hisoka said, "Gon... Gon... You're so very good! Those eyes! That look! That spirit! I just can't wait to break you."

Gon yelled out and punched Hisoka in the face repeatedly. Hisoka drew Gon in and punched him twice. Hisoka attached his bungee gum to a stone and threw it at Gon. The referee yelled, "The winner by TKO is... Hisoka!"

There was a lot of noise in the crowd. Some boos, and some cheers. Hisoka walked away and said, "I will not be fighting you here again. Our next fight will be in the real world without . rules to hinder us. With our lives on the line."

Killua stood up and said, "Come on. Wing wants to see us next to the water fountain." You stood up and you, Gippy, Killua, and Gon all walked over to see Wing and Zushi.

Wing said, "Gon. Killua. Y/N. Gippy. As you continue on your path, it will become ever more important to master your very own styles of Nen." Zushi smiled and said, "I'm really glad I got the chance to meet all of you. I look forward to training hard, so I can surpass you one day."

Gippy laughed and said, "Shut the fuck up kid. You really think you can surpass us?" Zushi grinned and said, "I promise you I will!" Killua said, "Not gonna happen." Gon said, "Can't wait to see you do it, Zushi!"

You gave him a thumbs up and said, "Good luck kid. Keep training hard." Zushi laughed and said, "Osu!"

Killua put his hands behind his head and said, "Well, let's go." Gon said, "Bye, Mister Wibg! And thank you for everything!" You gave a small smile to wing and said, "Thank you. So much..." Gippy stuck her tongue out and said, "Goodbye Wing! Your shirt is untucked by the way!" Killua said, "Yeah. Thanks a lot for all your help Wing."

Wing quickly tucked his shirt into his pants and said, "Bye kids! You take care of yourself." You all walked away far from Heaven's Arena. Gon said, "Let's go back to Whale Island." Killua asked, "Whale Island?" Gippy smiled and said, "Omg yes! I wanna meet Aunt Mito! By the way, can we get some pancakes? I'm hungry."

Gon looked at Gippy and said, "But it's nighttime." Gippy put her hands in the air and said, "Night pancakes!" You and Killua looked at each other and Killua said, "Yeah, no thanks." You laughed and said, "I'm almost positive me and Killua are banned from that Pancake place."

You all walked to a boat and got on. You all found a room in the boat and decided to stay there. Gippy put down her backpack and said, "Okay, this seems nice. We have to setup. Me and Gon will go look for some pillows. Y/N and Killua can go look for blankets." You looked at Gippy and smiled. Gippy winked at you and put a thumbs up.

You walked up to Killua and said, "Where should we look first?" He put his hands in his pockets and said, "How about the laundry room?" You smiled and nodded. You and Killua walked to the laundry room. On the way there, you looked at Killua and asked, "Where did you learn to skateboard?" He put his hands behind his head and was about to say something until you interrupted him. You said, "Why do you hate girls so much?"

Killua looked at you in confusion. You remembered from the Hunter x Hunter movie where he hated Retz and how he hated Bisky in the Greed Island arc.

Killua looked at you and said, "What do you mean?" You looked at him and said, "Don't play dumb with me Zoldyck." Killua shrugged his shoulders and said, "They just get on my nerves. Well, most of them get on my nerves." He then proceeded to look at you. You narrowed your eyebrows and said, "What?" He said, "Nothing." And then looked back in front of him.

You guys finally got to the laundry room and saw a small pile of warm blankets stacked on top of the dryer. Killua grabbed a laundry hamper and put the blankets inside. He said, "Okay, let's go back to Gon and Gippy."

You guys walked back to the room and saw Gippy playing with a small stuffed penguin and Gon setting down a few pillows on the floor. You walked over to Gippy and said, "Where did you get that?" Gippy smiled and said, "I stole him from some random kid on the ship. Isn't he cute?"

You gasped and said, "Gippy! You can't just steal from little kids!" Gippy laughed and said, "Of course I can! I'm much stronger then him, and he was defenseless." She kissed the penguin and said, "Isn't he cute? I named him Jay."

You tiled your head and asked, "Where did you get that name from?" Gippy held Jay close to her chest and said, "The name of my favorite security guard at the adoption center. Too bad I had to kill him." You said, "Oh. Then you should name him Jay The Second."

Gippy gasped and said, "Yeah! That's a good idea! I shall name you, Jay The Second, and you will forever be my best friend." You chuckled and Killua pulled you over to another room.

He said, "Y/N, what does Gippy mean by in the adoption center?" You said, "Oh that's right, she hasn't told you guys about her past. It's kind of a funny story. Ask her about it." Killua walked out of the room and walked up to Gippy.

You walked back into the room and saw Gon and Killua sitting in a circle in front of Gippy. You sat next to Killua. Gippy continued talking and said, "So I grabbed a gun and shot all of them." Gon raised his hand and said, "But why? Wouldn't they just take you to a different adoption center for older kids?" Gippy shook her head and said, "No. Once you turn eight years old, they kill you."

You, Gon, and Killua all said in unison, "WHAT?" Gippy nodded and said, "Yeah. It was pretty stupid." She yawned and said, "I'm sleepy. I'm gonna go to bed."

Gippy stood up and you ran towards her and whispered in her ear, "Did you tell them about the portal and all of that?" Gippy shook her head and said, "No. I told them we are from an island far far away."

You smiled and said, "Thanks. I don't want them to know yet." Gippy slowly nodded and said, "Yeah, me too." Gippy yawned and said, "Goodnight Y/N." You smiled and said, "Goodnight Gippy. Goodnight Jay The Second."

Gippy walked over to a nearby pillow and blanket and tucked herself under the blanket and went to sleep. You yawned and walked over to the loo to wash your face before you went to bed. You washed your face and walked over to the bed next to Killua's bed. You got under the blanket and tried to fall asleep.

Killua got into his bed next to you and said, "Tired?" You yawned and said, "No shit Sherlock." Killua laughed and stared at you for a while. Killua smiled and said, "You're really ugly when you try to sleep." You rolled your eyes and said, "Shut up. Go to sleep, catboy." You smiled and closed your eyes, and slowly fell asleep.