Seeing x Him

You wake up and immediately look at your Killua cardboard cutout. You get out of bed and walk towards your cutout and start flirting with it, as one does.

You go into the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of lemonade and stare at the wall replaying the iconic Killua Godspeed moment in your head, over and over again.

Your parent/guardian looks over at you and says, "Hey! You're up early, anything new today?"

You reply, "I'm going to try and rewatch Hunter x Hunter in one day again!"

"Didn't you do that yesterday?" A voice behind you replies back

You quickly turn around and drop your glass, yet nobody seems to be standing behind you.

Your body starts to shake and you start to breathe heavily, staring at the lemonade puddle on the floor.

You turn to your caretaker and say, "I have to go." And you start to sprint towards your room.

Once you get in your room, you lock your doors and close all your windows and you stare at yourself in the mirror.

You start to think to yourself, "Am I going crazy? That sounded like Killua's dub voice, but it can't be. Anime characters aren't real." Your hands start to twitch and your eyes start to tear up. You hear your doorknob shaking from behind you and your door unlocks by itself.

You slowly turn around and see Killua standing at your door with his hands behind his head. You breathe heavily and you pinch yourself to make sure it's not a dream. "Ow! Definitely not a dream." You think to yourself.

Killua walks in your room and walks up to you. He suddenly disappears and teleports behind you. He puts his cold hand on your shoulder and whispers, "We exist, you're just trying to find us wrong. You have to actually believe in us, and maybe you'll find us."

You feel his hot breath go down your neck and send chills down your spine. You turn around and his deep blue eyes stare into your soul. You reach out to touch him, but when you touch him he fades away and disappears.

You fall on your knees and start crying into your hands. You notice that Killua accidentally dropped something when he faded away. It was a map leading somewhere.