Gon's x Date

After fighting Bisky, she pulled Gippy aside into another room and told her something. You tried listening through the door but all you heard was, "Come on Gippy! It's not that hard. Focus all of what you learned into one part of your body." You then heard Gippy's voice say, "You can't conceal aura and discharge it at the same time!"

The next day was the real deal. You all stepped up and walked towards Shoot and Knuckle. Whoever lost, would have to give up their tiles to the winner.

You and Killua decided to fight Shoot, while Gon and Gippy fought Knuckle. You, Killua, and Shoot walked into a forest so you guys wouldn't get distracted by each other's fights. Before you two started to fight each other, Shoot summoned a strange green aura around his body. Then, he took a cloth off his body and there was a floating cage and three floating hands.

Killua noticed it and took out his yo-yos. The hands came flying at you, but before you could attack, Killua hit the one flying at you with a yo-yo and another hand flying towards him.

He did this repeatedly, while you went behind him and shot fire at every hand that crept around the corner. Shoot then shot forwards and pushed Killua, knocking both of you guys down in the process.

He ran towards you guys as you and Killua ran away. He was fast and strong. While Killua was running, you stopped him and said, "Killua! Your eye!"

His eye was pitch black, almost staticky looking.

Shoot caught up to you guys and threw a punch at Killua

Shoot caught up to you guys and threw a punch at Killua. Before he could lay a hand on Killua, you pushed him out of the way with one hand and shot a wave of fire at Shoot with the other.

Shoot put his hand over his eyes and yelped of pain. You and Killua stood up and multiple hands came flying at you two. You fought them off using your fire, and Killua fought them off using his yo-yo. Suddenly, Killua had a wave of anger come over him out of nowhere. He yelled and ran towards Shoot, you protecting him from the flying hands.

Killua put his hands together but before he could use his attack Shoot said, "Electric attack. Scary." Killua stopped and stood still. The hands stopped flying at you, so you walked up and stood next to Killua.

Killua opened his mouth and asked, "How... How did you know that?" You put your hand on Killua's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Why are you asking that?" Shoot looked at the ground and chuckled. You stepped in front of Killua and said, "Kills, now is not the time to-"

You were knocked out.

You woke up in the back of a moving van with Killua, Gon, Skipper, and Gippy. You sat up and rubbed the back of your head because it hurt really bad. Gippy was playing with Jay, Gon was doing one hand push-ups, Killua was staring at the ground, and Skip was reading a book.

You looked around and asked, "What happened? Did we win?" Everyone glanced at you and stayed silent. You put two and two together and just said, "Oh..."