On x The x Blimp

Chairman Netero asked everyone to get in the blimp so you could all go to the next phase of the Hunter's exam. Him and his assistant, Beans, introduced themselves and you, Killua, and Gon wandered off to explore the rest of the blimp.

While looking around you guys found the kitchen and found some pretty good food in there. Sooner or later, you guys were kicked out and were caught by the chefs. While walking around the halls, Killua ran to a window and pointed out how pretty the city was from above. You all stared out the window for a while and talked about yourselves. Killua talked about how he came from a family of assassins and you pitched in to get Killua's attention.

"Hey Killua. You're from the Zoldycks' right?" You pointed a finger up and asked him. He turned around to face you and said, "Yeah, how did you know?" You looked out of the window and told him a simple answer, "I know a lot of things. Like how you stabbed your mom and brother Milluki, ran away, and now you're here." Killua looked at you in awe and laughed, "You sure know a lot about my life, y/n. You sure you aren't a stalker?" You looked at Killua and smiled.

Gon jumped up and said, "Ooh! Y/N, do me next! Tell me what you know about my life!" You rolled your eyes and simply said, "Your life is quite simple actually. You don't have a dad and you live with your Aunt Mito. You're only here to be a Hunter like your father, Ging, am I right?" Gon laughed and said, "Hey, that's so cool! You must have powers or something!" You looked at Gon, then back at the window and laughed, "Yeah. I can know people's backstories by looking at them." That of course was a lie. You only knew their backstories because you watched the show.

Chairman Netero came walking towards you guys and asked if something was wrong. Killua easily was able to tell he quickly ran behind you guys and he came from your side. Just before Killua was about to walk away, Chairman Netero challenged you guys to a game. You raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms. Gon got excited and asked what game it was. Before Chairman Netero could answer, you cut him off and answered for him.

"He wants us to get a ball out of his hands." Chairman Netero nodded his head and smiled. "Indeed that is what I want you to do. How did you know?" You uncrossed your arms, looked at him and smiled. "Just a feeling I had. You'll also make us hunters on the spot if we get the ball." Chairman Netero was quite surprised really. It was your first time doing the Hunter exam and you knew all his moves and what he was going to do. He nodded his head and touched his beard. "Indeed... So, will you guys play?" Gon smiled and said yes. You put your hands behind your head and smiled, "Sure. What's the harm in not doing so?" Killua nodded and agreed to play.

Chairman Netero led you all to a room and held the ball. Killua decided to attack first and try and get the ball. He walked in circles around Netero and then Killua duplicated. He was eventually all around the room. Killua tried to attack the Chairman multiple times, but he failed to get the ball each time.

It was Gon's turn and he also failed to get the ball, just like Killua. Gon asked you if you wanted to give it a try, and that's when you realized something you should've noticed a long time ago. You have absolutely no combat skills. You couldn't even run for a few hours without having Killua pick you up and carry you. The expression on your face was blank. Gon waved his hand in front of your face and said, "Y/n? Y/N? Helloooo?" You stood up and ran out the door.

You ran all over the blimp looking for her, the one person you know that would teach you how to fight. You looked in the playroom and saw her playing with Barbie dolls inside the Barbie house. It was Gippy. You ran up to her and begged her to teach you how to fight. She put down the Barbie dolls and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure. Why not? Isn't the next phase where we have to fight the big scary prisoners anyway?" You gasped and realized she was right. "Oh no... you're right Gippy. I have to learn how to fight now."

She smiled and led you to a spare room. It had a bunch of workout and training equipment. Gippy looked through the drawers and found some ammo for her gun. You looked over at her and saw her reload it perfectly. You gasped and pointed at her, "Where did you learn how to do that? You're 8 years old, you shouldn't know how to do that!" She shrugged and told you the honest truth. "I got the gun and ammo from the security room back at the adoption center. I've been planning my killing for a while now and knew I would need to learn how to reload a gun. It's only a pistol so it's not that hard to be honest." You were in awe. She wasn't even in her double digits and she knew a lot about fighting. Gippy put the gun in her pocket and clapped her hands together. "Now let's begin your training!"

She had you do a lot of push-ups and lift lots of weights. She put a lot on you for your first day of training and you were really tired. She also taught you some fighting moves that might come in handy, like how to block a punch, how to break free if someone grabs you, and even how to knock someone out with a punch.

You lifted over 10lbs in one night, all because of Gippy. When your training was done she had you rest to gain your energy back. You went in the room where Kurapika and Leorio were sleeping and you looked over and saw Killua huddled in a corner sleeping. You cuddled up next to him and doze off to sleep.