We x Found x Him

You closed your eyes as you waited for the water to hit your face. Surprisingly, you landed on a ground. You looked up and saw through the water. It was holographic. You looked around and couldn't see Gippy anywhere.

You stood up and started yelling her name. "Did she go in there?" You thought as you stared into a tunnel. You heard a scream come from above you. When you were about to look up, something fell on top of you and started to punch you. It was Gippy.

She was punching you and biting you. "You idiot! Why would you push me? What if the water was real and I died? You don't think, do you? You bastard!" Her knees were bent down on each side of your hips and she was punching each side of your face. She got up from on top of you.

When you stood up, your left eye was bleeding and was swollen. Gippy reached in her pocket and pulled out a gun. You put your hands up and apologized and begged for mercy multiple times. She looked at you and pulled the trigger. You were still alive though. She laughed and clapped. "Hehe! I spent all the bullets while killing everyone at the adoption center!" You were sweating and you let out a gasp of relief.

Gippy put the gun back in her pocket and giggled. "You think I would actually kill you? You're my friend! Sure I killed my other friend at the center, but you're special!" You looked up at her and opened your eyes wide. "You wouldn't kill me? You killed a whole adoption center! Why wouldn't I think you wouldn't kill me?" You asked her. She put her finger up to her mouth and nodded. "Well you see, I would've killed you by now if I wanted to but I decided to not, because you seem cool. Now where does that tunnel lead to?" She pointed towards the cave in front of you guys.

You looked over and raised your eyebrows. "I actually don't know. I have a flashlight in my bags- Nevermind, we forgot them at the gas station." You pulled out your phone and told her. You put the flashlight on your phone and started to walk down the tunnel. Halfway through, your phone died and you didn't have a charger on you. You guys kept walking straight and reached a glowing blue portal. Gippy fell back and pinched herself. She eventually stood up and laughed hysterically. You saw a rolled up piece of paper on the ground and you picked it up. It said the following words, "Hey y/n, guess you found the portal and the map. Walk through here and it will lead you to the Hunter x Hunter universe. Be aware, it leads you to the middle of the Hunter exam, so if you don't want to deal with that turn around now. Signed, Killua Zoldyck."

You squealed and put the note down. When you looked up, you saw Gippy run into the portal. "GIPPY NO!" You yelled her name. You ran in after her. When you went into the portal it was on the beginning stage, where everyone was waiting for the host. You saw Gippy standing there in shock. Tonpa walked up to you and Gippy holding juice and asked you guys if you wanted some.

Gippy slapped the juice out of his hands and said, "No Tonpa. Fück you and your laxative juice." Tonpa stood there sweating and nervously laughing. He asked, "Umm, how did you guys know? It's your first time here." Gippy grabbed Tonpa by the top of his hair and bent his head to where his ear is reaching her mouth. "Listen here. I know everything about you and what you're trying to do. Trying to ruin everyone's Hunter exam? No way am I gonna let you do that. Now I recommend you leave or else I'm gonna make your experience here a living hell." She let go of Tonpa's hair and Tonpa ran out of the restaurant.

A white haired boy with blue eyes walked up to you and Gippy frowning. "Why did you guys do that? I wanted some more of his delicious juice." You started to tear up and you fell to your knees crying in front of Killua. Gippy and Killua looked down at you crying and Killua asked Gippy, "Is she okay? Why is she crying?" Gippy shrugged her shoulders and reached a hand out to shake his hand. "Hello! I'm Gippy. What's your name?" Killua reached his hand out and shook Gippy's hand. "I'm Killua. It's nice to meet you Gippy. Who is she?" He looked back down at you.

Gippy was about to reply and she realized you never told her your name. She looked down at you and asked, "Hey. What's your name?" You looked up at her. Snot was pouring out of your nose and tears were rushing out of your eyes. "I'm y/n. Killua, you came to visit me remember?"

Killua looked at you confused. He replied with, "No. I don't know you. In fact I've never even heard of anyone with your name before." You gasped and realized that seeing him in your room, the map, the note, wasn't real. It was from your guardian angel. Leading you to a portal to the Hunter x Hunter universe. You stood up and wiped your face off. "Oh yeah, I must've mistaken you for someone else." Killua nodded and asked you for your age. You put your hands in your pocket and told him your age. Gippy put her finger on her cheek and said, "I'm eight! Do you like my dress?" Killua shrugged his shoulders.

You stared Killua in the eyes for a while until a man came out and told everyone to follow him. The man eventually started running, and everyone ran after him. Killua pulled out his skateboard and started to skate instead of running. After 40 minutes of running, you started to get tired. Gippy was still running and didn't feel the least bit tired of running at all. Killua saw you struggling and gave you his skateboard. He grabbed your waist and helped you get on it. To help drag you along, he grabbed your hand and dragged you with him.

A tall man with glasses and black hair yelled at you guys. "Hey! That's cheating!" A little boy wearing green shorts and a green jacket told the man, "No it's not, Leorio." Killua let go of your hand and talked to the boy for a while. The boy's name was Gon, and he was getting all of Killua's attention. You were getting mad at Gon so you purposely tripped on the skateboard in front of Killua. Killua stopped talking to Gon to run over and help you.

You were pretending to have a bent ankle so Killua picked you up princess style and carried you the rest of the way.