Rescuing x Him

You all walked up and saw Canary. She was standing there and said, "Please leave now. You're trespassing on private property. I can't allow you to pass without permission." Gippy crawled down from Mike and jumped off.

Gon argued with Canary for a while and she started to hit him multiple times. Gippy tried to sneak behind Canary and grab her staff, but Canary saw her and hit her almost immediately. Gippy went flying and landed face first on the dirt floor. You ran over to her and picked her up princess style.

Gippy had a bloody nose and a somewhat of a black eye. You swept some of her hair out of her face and asked her, "Are you okay?" Gippy crawled on your shoulders and didn't say anything. Gon walked up to Gippy and shook her leg. Then Gippy snapped back to reality.

Gippy stared at Canary and wiped the blood from her nose. Gippy licked the blood from her fingers and laughed. Canary continued to stand there and stare at Gippy.

When Gippy stopped hysterically laughing, she reached in her pocket. And pulled out her gun. She aimed towards Canary and put her finger on the trigger. Leorio walked behind you and Gippy and took the gun out of her hand. Gippy jumped down and walked towards Canary.

Kurapika grabbed her arm and shook his head. Gippy tried pulling away from Kurapika and she started yelling, "Let go of me! Don't touch me!" Kurapika grabbed her chin and held her in place. Gippy calmed down and stood still for a while. She walked towards a near tree and sat against it with her eyes dug into her knees.

Gon kept on going against Canary, and she just kept hitting Gon over and over again. You walked over to Gippy and she was crying. You bent down and reached your hand out to Gippy. She looked up at you and twisted your arm before you could touch her. She had an evil glare in her eyes and she said, "Don't. Touch. Me."

She let go of you and looked back down at the ground. You sat next to her and looked at her. You turned your head and asked, "Why do you always get so sensitive with people touching you?" She looked over at you and wiped the tears from her eyes. She was about to speak, until you all heard a gunshot. You and Gippy looked over and saw Canary laying on the ground.

Gippy quickly stood up and ran towards Canary and said, "What the hell happened? Did Leorio shoot her?"

Gippy looked over and saw Kiyoko and Kalluto. Kiyoko said, "I'm sorry, how rude of me. I am Killua's mother, and this is Kalluto."

Gon frowned and asked Kiyoko, "Why can't Killua come to see us? Where is he?" Kiyoko laughed and said, "In solitary confinement. Before Killua ran away from home, he stabbed his brother, and me. He felt bad so he returned home and entered solitary confinement voluntarily. In any case, we don't know when he will choose to leave."

She gasped and started yelling and running away. Kalluto stood behind and asked, "Who are all of you? Tell me."

Gon stood up and said, "We're all friends with Killua." Kalluto stared at Gippy for a minute, until Kiyoko called his name. Kalluto ran after Kiyoko and suddenly disappeared.

Canary woke up and sat up and offered to lead you all to the butlers quarters. You all agree and follow Canary to a big house on a hill. When you arrived, there were 5 very tall men standing in front of the house.

When you were led inside, one of the butlers offered to play a game with you all. He threw a coin in the air and caught it. He asked which hand held the coin, and you all said the left one.

He revealed the answer, and it turned out to be the left hand. He did the process again, but quicker. Gon said it was the left hand, and he was correct. Gippy cuddled up next to you and rested her head on your lap.

The butler said, "You see, I've known Killua his entire life and I care for him as I would my own son. In all honesty, I despise you for attempting to take him away."

Gippy laughed, but in the middle of her laugh a man behind you came up behind you and held a knife to her throat. Gippy stopped laughing and kept quiet.

Killua came from a door behind you guys and asked, "Hey Gotoh, is Gon here yet?" Gon sat up and yelled, "Killua!"

Killua walked up to Gon and said, "You were already here? Gon! And this guy... um... Kurapika? Leorio! You're Gippy, right?" He turned to you and stared into your eyes.

He smiled and said, "Y/N... How could I forget you?" You all stood up and left the Zoldyck estate. When you left the gates, Gippy took a deep breath and stretched her arms. You all grabbed a train. Gon talked about how he wanted to learn how to fight and punch Hisoka. Kurapika claimed he was in Yorknew City and he would be there on September 1st.

Leorio thought about it and said, "They're holding the world's largest auction!" Gon nodded and said, "Okay. Let's go to Yorknew City then."

You nodded and started to drift off to sleep. Before you closed your eyes, you saw Killua look over at you and put his arm around your waist. You soon fell asleep in his arms.

HELLO! Note from the author, sorry about it taking so long to get this chapter published. My sister is pregnant, and going baby shopping and other stuff has taken up so much of my time. Again, my apologies and stay safe :)