The x Water x Test

Gon stepped into the arena and stretched. The referee yelled, "Begin!" Riehvelt took out his whips and rapidly moved them. Gon squatted and picked up the stone tile from out of the floor and threw it at Riehvelt.

Riehvelt boosted out of the way with his wheelchair. Gon jumped in front of Riehvelt and jumped on top of Riehvelt.

Gon put his feet on his wheelchair tires and stopped it. Gon squeezed Riehvelt's wrists and Riehvelt dropped the whips and Gon picked them up and attached them onto Riehvelt.

Gon turned the switch for the whips to max and it electrocuted the hell out of Riehvelt. Riehvelt fell on the ground and started foaming from the mouth.

Gon won and walked back to the lobby. Everyone stood up and started cheering. You cheered for Gon and started clapping. You, Gippy, and Killua stood up and walked to the lobby and met up with Gon.

Wing walked up to you and all and said, "Follow me to my office." You all walked over to Wing's office and he said, "Today we're going to begin our study of Hatsu. Once you master Hatsu, then you will have mastered all of the basics of Nen. At that point in your education, you'll need to start developing your own Nen style. Hatsu is the technique by which you control your aura. In other words, it's the culmination of Nen abilities of which there are six categories. Enhancers strengthen and reinforce natural abilities. Emitters propel aura. Transmuters change the quality of aura. Conjurers materialize objects out of aura. Manipulators control things with aura. And specialists are those with a unique and distinct aura that doesn't fall within the other five classics. It's incredibly important that you find an ability that suits you. Nen abilities add highly personal with two areas of particular prominence. The ability that you're born with-"

Wing kept on talking but you blanked out and thought to yourself how bizarre and crazy it is that you're standing in the same room as your anime crush. You blanked back in and Wing said, "Follow me."

Wing grabbed a wine glass and filled it with water and put a leaf on top of the water. Wing said, "Perform Ren with your hands placed on either side of the glass. Your ability will be revealed based on what happens."

Gon put his hands near the glass and the water started overflowing. That meant that's he's an enhancer. Zushi tried it and the leaf moved. That meant he's a manipulator. Killua tried it and nothing happened. Wing told him to taste the water and it tasted sweet. That meant he's a transmuter. Gippy tried it out and the glass started to overflow. That meant that she's an enhancer.

It was finally your turn. You put your hands on both sides of the glass and absolutely nothing happened. You picked up the glass, took out the leaf, and started drinking the water. It was sweet.

You finished the glass and put it down back on the table. You wiped your mouth with a handkerchief and said, "I'm a transmuter." Wing smiled and said, "You're all free to leave."

JUNE 30th

You woke up, brushed your teeth, and changed into a black long sleeved dress that went down to your knees, paired with mesh black tights and black military boots.

You left your room and went into Killua's room. He wasn't in his bed. You looked all over his room but couldn't find him. You also checked Gon and Gippy's rooms, but they weren't there either.

You went down the elevator and walked to Wing's office and saw them all in there. You entered his office and Wing looked at you and said, "Y/N, there you are. I was just talking to Killua." You walked over and stood next to Gon.

Wing looked at Killua and said, "You should take the Hunter Exam again. You'd definitely pass next time." Gon said, "Mr. Wing, have you heard from other people who passed?"

Wing said, "I have. Hanzo and Kurapika have learned Nen from other teachers." Gippy nudged your arm and whispered, "Kurapika learned it from some hobo on the street."

Wing continued, "Pokkle, is struggling with Ren. Leorio has begun studying for the medical school exam. Hisoka and Illumi were already well-versed in the use of Nen, so they were qualified. Gon, when you fight Hisoka tomorrow, don't push yourself too hard."

Gon smiled and said, "Right!" Wing said, "You can all leave." You all walked back to Heavens Arena.

THE NEXT DAY

You put your hand towards Killua and said, "Give me money. Now." Killua said, "Don't you have money from all the fights you've won?" You squeezed his cheek and said, "Well I don't wanna spend my money. Now give me yours. The total is ten dollars."

Killua rolled his eyes and handed you twenty dollars. You said, "About time you're useful." You handed the cashier the money and he gave you a large popcorn and two chocolate robots.

You gave one of the chocolate robots to Killua and he ate it immediately. You and Killua walked into the arena and saw Gippy sitting next to two empty seats. You and Killua took a seat and watched the fight begin.

Gon walked out of one of the doors and Hisoka walked out of the other door. Hisoka walked up to Gon and Gon gave him a stare. Hisoka moaned and said, "Oh, don't look at me like that... it's really turning me on!"

Everyone stared at Hisoka in shock and Gippy stood up and said, "No. I'm not doing this today. I'll be in my room if you guys need me. I'm out." And she walked out of the arena and went to her room.

The referee said, "Begin!" Gon made the first move and swung multiple times at Hisoka, but Hisoka dodging all of them. Hisoka uppercutted Gon's stomach, landing him a hit.

Hisoka punched Gon, and then Gon kicked him. Hisoka punched Gon again, and again. Killua looked at you and said, "Y/N, can you tell me about Hisoka's past?" You thought really hard and said, "Uhhh, he ate bungee gum?"

You looked back to the fight and saw Gon pick up a tile out of the ground and kicked it to create a hail of rubble. Gon snuck up behind Hisoka and punched him.