Running x Away?

You wiped the tears from your eyes and picked up the map that Killua left for you. It led to a place somewhere across the world.

"How am I gonna get there?" You asked yourself. You looked up and broke open your piggy bank to see how much money you have from saving up.

"10, 20, 30, 40, 80, 160, 200..." You only had $200 and a ticket costed $500. You looked around your room for loose change and you found only $20. "So I have only $220, where the hell am I going to get $280?" The answer finally hits you, "My parent/guardian! They'll give me the money I need!" You walk up to your caretaker and demand $300 from them.

"300? I can't afford to give you THAT much. You get your allowance of $10 dollars on Monday, so you can wait for 5 more days." You get mad and storm off to your room and lock the door on them. You go on your phone and look up how to get money quickly.

"Work? I don't have time to work. I need money now!" After a few minutes of punching pillows and screaming into stuffed animals, the answer finally pops into your head, but it'll be very dangerous and risky. You'll run away, and steal your caretaker's credit card.

You waited until 2AM to put your plan into action. There is an airport 3 hours away from your house if you were to walk. You got a flight for 8AM so you would have some time to steal the card, sneak out, go to the airport, go to security, and still make the plane.

At last, 2:00 am finally hit and it was time to leave. You already packed your stuff and opened your window. You went out of your room and sneaked over to the kitchen to see their card laying on the counter. You swiftly swooped it up and went to your room. You put the card in your pocket, snuck out the window, and walked to the airport. You saw a few cops on your way, but you hid from them.

It was 5:45 am and you reached the airport. It took about an hour to go through security and you were able to make it to the waiting area. You took a quick nap and woke up to the sound of your alarm.

When you opened your eyes, you saw your caretaker standing in front of you holding a few of your Killua posters. You quickly stood up and saw people going on your plane as it was about to leave.

"Please don't leave! I love you and I need you!" They pleaded as you stood up and started to walk away. They screamed, "If you don't come over here right now, I will rip these up!" You smiled and looked back at them. You looked back at them and took their credit card out of your pocket. "No. I'd rather not go with you. You payed for those, you'd just be ripping up your own money."

They looked pissed at you and they tore up your posters with no hesitation. You fully turned around and giggled. "What a shame. You should've thought this through." You said and then broke their credit card right in half. They fell to the ground, tears running down their face. You looked down and said, "Oh well. That must suck." You started to walk in the plane and heard from behind you, "You monster! To hell with you!" You looked back and cutely smiled.

You sat in your seat and watched security drag her out through the window. You smiled and watched her scream and cry your name. "Now I feel kinda mad at myself. I could've saved that money." The intercom comes on. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Buckle in because this will 45 hour flight and we will not be stopping for any breaks." The flight attendant said more but you blanked out and thought of everything you'll do with Killua once you get there. The more you thought, the more you drifted to sleep. Eventually you were sleeping soundly on the plane.