Proposal?

"Hey." Puck smiled, getting up from the couch to greet Quinn as she entered the Puckerman house after her shopping trip. He gave her a kiss and took her bags.

"Hi." Quinn smiled back, giving Puck a look. "Where's Beth?"

"She's with Jake." Puck noted. He closed the front door and put Quinn's bags on the counter. "How was shopping?"

"Good." Quinn nodded slowly. "What are you up to?"

"We have the house to ourselves." Puck grinned.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Let me put this stuff inside."

"Meet me upstairs?" Puck requested.

"Okay." Quinn said. She kissed Puck lightly before he walked away.

Quinn shrugged it off and grabbed her bags. She put them in the hall closet before closing the door and going upstairs.

"Noah?" Quinn called as she slowly opened Puck's bedroom door. She eyed the rose petals on the bed. "Noah?"

Puck walked over to Quinn with a smile on his face.

"I've been thinking about this so I'm just gonna ask you." Puck began as he slowly sunk down to one knee.

"What are you doing?" Quinn muttered as her eyes widened.

Puck pulled out a black box and revealed the ring. "Quinn, will you marry me?"

"No." Quinn said softly.

"No?" Puck asked with a frown.

"No." Quinn repeated.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as he closed the ring box and slowly stood up.

"Noah, I love you." Quinn began as she put her hands over Puck's. "And I wanna marry you someday, but the last time we talked about this, I told you I wanted to finish college before we made any plans."

Puck bit his lip.

"That didn't change." Quinn added, tugging on Puck's hands as she sat down on the bed.

"After everything with Finn, I just didn't wanna waste any more time." Puck told Quinn as he tossed the box onto the nightstand and sat down on the bed.

"Finn dying isn't a reason you and I should get married." Quinn stated. "Or engaged."

"That's not the reason. The reason is that I love you." Puck clarified. "And you love me."

"What happened to Finn is horrible and heartbreaking." Quinn said. "But we shouldn't change our plans because of it."

"If we knew he was gonna die, would you have married me before that?" Puck wondered. "So he could've been there?"

"That's different." Quinn insisted. "Look, I know you're disappointed that I said no, but I will accept your proposal someday. I just want that day to be after I have my diploma in my hand."

Puck nodded.

"I love you so much." Quinn added. "And whether it's in three more years, or after that, I'm gonna accept your proposal and we're gonna get married. When we're both ready."

"I love you, too." Puck said softly.

"Come here." Quinn responded as she cupped Puck's cheek and kissed him.