Work

"So I've been thinking." Puck began.

"About?" Quinn wondered.

"My tour." Puck said. "Why don't you guys come with me?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

"We could make it a family affair." Puck suggested. "Beth's still on summer break, and she'd only miss, like, two or three weeks of school, but we could get her a tutor and homeschool her until-"

"Noah." Quinn interrupted. "We can't."

"Why not?" Puck frowned.

"You need to do this on your own." Quinn stated. "I can't come with you, and neither can the kids."

"I feel guilty leaving again." Puck confessed.

"This is different." Quinn shook her head. "You've been working towards this for years and you deserve it. You should enjoy it."

Puck smiled slightly.

"I'm so proud of you." Quinn added. "And a tiny bit jealous."

Puck grinned. "Yeah?"

"Mostly proud." Quinn clarified. "I love your music and I'm glad the rest of the world does, too."

"And you're sure you'll be okay with the kids?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"My mom will be here." Quinn reminded Puck. "And Beth and I are gonna try to come to one of your shows."

"You always show up for me." Puck noted. "I've done a handful of shows in L.A. and New York. Or like a random one night only thing in Ohio or something, but you're always a part of it."

"You're gonna love touring." Quinn stated. "I know you will."

"I'm gonna miss you like hell." Puck warned Quinn.

"You better." Quinn teased as she kissed Puck lightly.

"You know, I don't tell you this enough, but you're the coolest wife ever." Puck stated.

Quinn smiled. "Go finish packing and spend time with the kids while you can."

"I'll take care of all the dirty diapers 'til I leave."

"I'm holding you to that."

-

"Hi, Mom." Quinn smiled as she let Judy into the house.

"Hi, Quinny. How are you?" Judy asked, putting her bags down and greeting Quinn with a hug.

"Good." Quinn said. "Thanks for coming back. I know you were just here."

"I'm always happy to see my family." Judy smiled.

Quinn nodded as she picked up Judy's bags. "Let me get these for you."

"Thank you." Judy replied.

"Noah's in the yard with the kids." Quinn added. "I'll be right out."

"Noah's still home?" Judy wondered.

"He's leaving tomorrow." Quinn nodded. "He's flying out to New York for meetings, and starting with shows on the east coast next week, and then he'll make his way back here."

"Are you gonna go see him?" Judy questioned Quinn.

"I'm gonna try to go to the first show with Beth." Quinn answered with a smile. "And the last one."

Judy smiled back. "I'll be here as long as you need me."

"Thank you."

-