Mother's Day

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" Beth exclaimed, leading the way into Quinn and Puck's bedroom.

Puck followed with a breakfast tray of bacon, eggs, waffles, fruit, and of course coffee for Quinn.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she hugged Beth. When the girls parted, Puck set the tray down on the bed and kissed Quinn lightly.

"Happy Mother's Day, baby." Puck smiled when they parted.

"Thank you." Quinn replied. "You didn't have to do this."

"It's a special day." Beth noted as she joined Quinn on the bed and handed her a gift bag. "This is for you."

"Thanks, B." Quinn said, taking the bag and putting it to the side. "And thanks, Noah. The food looks really good."

Puck nodded as he sat down on the bed. "Dig in."

Quinn helped herself to a strip of bacon before feeding Beth some fruit and shoving a waffle in Puck's mouth.

"Mommy, this is your breakfast." Beth told Quinn.

"I wanna share it." Quinn decided as she looked at Puck. "What are we doing today?"

"I know you said we didn't have to make a big thing of today, but it's always worth celebrating you." Puck responded. "And the sacrifices you've made as a mom."

Quinn grinned. "What did you plan for today?"

"You'll see." Puck smiled.

-

"Hi, Quinn!" Tina exclaimed. "Happy Mother's Day."

"Thank you, Tina." Quinn replied into the phone. "Congratulations on your graduation."

"Thank you." Tina responded.

"Noah and Mike are constantly texting or playing video games together." Quinn noted. "But how are you? It's so sweet of you to call."

"Yeah, Mike and I have some big news actually." Tina began.

"Really?" Quinn asked.

"We're having a baby in November." Tina announced.

"Wow, Tina, that's amazing! Congratulations." Quinn said happily. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." Tina answered. "It's such a weird experience."

"Yeah, it is." Quinn agreed. "I'm sorry I haven't seen you. Beth kept bringing every illness home from school in the fall, and then Noah got hurt and discharged and-"

"I'm starting to really realize how busy moms are." Tina interrupted. "And you've had to balance Beth with everything since you were sixteen. So don't worry about it."

"Thank you." Quinn nodded slowly. "Well, if you need anything, you can always call. How's Mike taking the news?"

"He's really excited." Tina answered. "He's been extra supportive lately."

"Good." Quinn said. "He'll make a great father. And you'll be a great mother."

"Thanks, Quinn." Tina replied happily. "I'm sure we'll be bothering you and Noah for advice."

"Never a bother." Quinn promised. "I really am excited for you both. Beth's gonna be thrilled to finally have glee baby cousins."

"Yeah, we're already talking about how long we'll wait in between." Tina added.

"Well, don't rush it." Quinn advised Tina. "Enjoy the pregnancy as much as you can, let Mike take care of you when you need it, and cherish every second with the baby once he or she is here because it goes so fast. Look at Beth."