L.A.

"Hey, Q. I just landed."

"How was the flight?" Quinn asked.

"Fine." Puck shrugged. "I'm going straight to the studio to meet Mercedes."

"Mercedes?" Quinn repeated.

"She's coming to listen and give me notes and stuff." Puck informed Quinn.

"Tell her I said hi." Quinn requested.

"I will." Puck promised, getting in the car.

"I can't wait to hear your music." Quinn added. "You've been working so hard since the wedding, and you seem like you really like it in L.A."

"It's pretty awesome." Puck smiled. "I just hope you like the album."

"I'm sure I will." Quinn said. "Did you think of a name for it yet?"

"No, I think there's still too much to be done." Puck answered.

"You'll come up with something perfect." Quinn encouraged Puck. "You did it for the kids, you can do it for an album."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "Hopefully."

"I'm really proud of you." Quinn added. "But I already miss you."

"I already miss you, too." Puck said. "Drop the kids off with Jake and fly out here."

"I wish." Quinn responded.

"Seriously." Puck continued. "You can come check it out, and we can go to dinner and have a night to ourselves."

"That sounds really nice." Quinn noted.

"I'll text Jake?" Puck asked.

"I don't wanna put him on the spot." Quinn said.

"I'll call him." Puck decided. "I'll text you if he's cool with it. Besides, he could use the practice. When we met him, Beth was two already."

"Ask him, but don't force him." Quinn added.

"I'll text you back." Puck said.

"I love you."

"Love you."

Puck hung up the phone before calling Jake.

"Hey, bro." Jake answered the phone. "I thought you were flying to L.A. today."

"I just got here." Puck informed Jake. "What do you say to babysitting Beth and Hudson today?"

"Why?" Jake asked.

"So Quinn can fly out and I can take her to dinner and convince her to move out here." Puck explained.

"But I don't want you guys to move there." Jake said. "I like living in the same city as you."

"I do, too, but L.A. will be really good for our careers." Puck pointed out. "And our kids and our family."

Jake didn't say anything.

"Besides, if we're on opposite coasts, at least we know we'll always have a place to stay when we visit." Puck went on.

"That's true." Jake noted. "You could get a place with a pool."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "And then you and Marley could come visit, and it'll be like when you visited me in L.A. when we met."

"Yeah, except this time it won't be you passing the rich peoples' houses off as your own." Jake teased.

"So?" Puck wondered. "You feel like babysitting today or not?"

"Yeah, I'll do it." Jake decided. "Tell Quinn to call me after you talk to her."