Wedding Reception

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous." Santana reassured Quinn.

"I look like I'm still pregnant." Quinn noted, running her hands down the front of her dress.

"Shut up." Santana muttered, rolling her eyes. "You're only, like, two and a half months postpartum and your abs are already back."

"Not quite." Quinn shook her head. "But Noah and I really wanted to do this on our anniversary."

"Seriously, you can't even tell that you just had a baby." Santana promised. "Or that you're a mother of two."

"I can't believe we made it." Quinn changed the subject.

"I can." Santana smiled. "I just can't believe Puck's a married man."

"He's settled down over the years." Quinn pointed out.

"Yeah, he's so in love with you, it's actually kind of gross." Santana teased.

"Just like you with Brittany." Quinn pointed out.

Santana nodded. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Because if you're not ready, I have an escape plan."

"Santana." Quinn laughed lightly. "We have two kids together."

"Still." Santana shrugged.

"We're already legally married." Quinn reminded Santana.

"So?" Santana asked.

"I'm ready and I'm sure." Quinn smiled. "But you really thought of everything, didn't you?"

"Someone had to." Santana nodded.

"Well, thank you for all your help with the planning and the babysitting and the decision-making. You've been the best matron of honor ever." Quinn told Santana.

"I came to two of your weddings and you didn't come to mine." Santana pointed out.

"I would've loved to have been at yours." Quinn frowned. "And thank you for being here."

"Don't forget about me the next time one of your kids needs a godmother." Santana smirked as the door opened and the other bridesmaids entered.

"It's almost time to line up." Tina stated. "The boys are ready to go."

"Where are the kids?" Quinn wondered. "I need my flower girl."

"Hudson's with your mom, and Beth's with Jake." Mercedes told Quinn. "She's really excited."

"My brothers actually look decent for once." Sarah added.

"Noah's waiting inside, and the boys are lined up in the hall." Marley said.

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "Crap, Santana. I need someone to walk me down the aisle. It was supposed to be Finn, but-"

"I'll get Mr. Schue." Santana cut Quinn off. "Everyone else, line up."

-

"Hey, everything okay?" Mr. Schue asked when Santana returned with him.

Quinn nodded slowly. "I wanted to ask someone to walk me down the aisle. Someone who was like a dad to me, especially when I really needed it."

Mr. Schue smiled.

"Would you do it, Mr. Schue?" Quinn requested.

"I'd be honored." Mr. Schue nodded. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Quinn nodded back. "Santana, can you get Beth, please?"

"I'll be right back." Santana promised before disappearing again.