Grammys 2021

"It's Grammy day! It's Grammy day! It's Grammy day!"

"Shhh, don't wake up your mom."

"I'm up already." Quinn mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "What time is it?"

"Seven." Puck answered, looking at Beth. "Why don't you go see if Bubbe needs any help with your brother and sister?"

"Okay." Beth nodded, running off.

Puck closed the bedroom door and looked at Quinn.

"She's excited." Quinn said with a smile. "Come here."

Puck sat down on the bed and looked at Quinn.

"No matter what happens today, I'm so proud of you." Quinn told Puck, gently cupping his cheek.

"Thank you, baby." Puck smiled slightly.

Quinn kissed Puck lightly before pulling away and getting out of bed. "Come shower with me."

Puck smirked as he took Quinn's hand and followed her.

-

"Good morning, Ruth." Quinn said, peeking into the den when she and Puck went downstairs for breakfast. "Thanks for coming to watch the kids."

"My pleasure." Ruth smiled. "Do whatever you two have to do."

Quinn smiled back as she excused herself.

After breakfast, Quinn cleaned up the plates while Puck cleaned up the kitchen, and then they returned to their bedroom with Max.

Puck's stylist came over in the early afternoon to get Puck dressed. They had brought a beautiful gown for Quinn to wear, and she had a team to do her hair and makeup.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" Puck asked Quinn when she came downstairs all ready to go.

"Maybe once or twice." Quinn teased, inviting Puck to tell her again.

"You're so gorgeous." Puck stated. "And beautiful. And sexy."

"Thank you." Quinn grinned. "You look so handsome, Noah. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." Puck said softly. He took Quinn's hand and gently squeezed it. "Let's say goodbye to the kids and then head out. The car's here."

-

When they got to the red carpet, Puck got out of the car and took Quinn's hand, helping her out.

Quinn and Puck posed for photos as they made their way towards the press.

"Noah! Are you excited? Do you think you have a good chance of winning tonight?"

"Win or lose, I'm just really happy to get to celebrate all different talents tonight." Puck replied. "Plus I have my good luck charm with me. Look how beautiful my wife looks."

"Quinn, you do look beautiful. You both have a busy awards season this year, but you must be excited for your husband."

"I'm very excited." Quinn responded. "He's so talented and he deserves this. All of the incredible artists who are nominated do."

"Yeah, it's nice to have that recognition, no matter what's gonna happen." Puck added, waving at Sam, who had just arrived with Mercedes.

"You and Mercedes Jones have been friends for years. Can we expect a collaboration any time soon?"

"Maybe someday, but I'm not at her level yet." Puck joked with a laugh. "She just had two babies last month, and she's up for a few more awards tonight."

"But what about you? Do you think you'll be winning anything tonight?"

"I don't know." Puck shrugged. "I'm nominated with a lot of talented and hardworking artists so I can't get mad at whoever wins it. I know any one of us deserves it."

"Does that mean you've practiced your loser face?"

"You know, that's something Quinn and I always try to be real and honest about with our kids, especially our oldest, who's ten now." Puck explained. "We just tell her that it's cool to win, but that shouldn't be the driving force. Having fun and doing something fulfilling is the most rewarding thing."

"That's a really good point to pass down, and I think that comes through in your album. To me, as a listener, it sounds like the album is true to you. It's pretty raw."

"Yeah, thank you for saying that."

"Well, thank you for your time, and good luck tonight!"

"Thank you."

Puck excused himself and looked at Quinn as they walked away. "How was that?"

"You did a great job." Quinn assured Puck, knowing how anxious and uncomfortable he was during interviews. "How do you feel?"

"I'm okay." Puck replied with a nod. "We should finish up here so we can go inside."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

They took pictures before walking over to greet Sam and Mercedes.

"I can't believe you're here!" Quinn exclaimed, hugging Mercedes.

"I couldn't let one of the boys accept my awards for me." Mercedes teased. "Besides, it's been a while since I've gotten dressed up, and this is our first night out since the twins were born."

"Well, you look amazing." Quinn added. "And I can't wait to hear your speech. And Noah's."

"Me, too." Sam agreed. "We should finish up here, so we can head inside."

"Yeah, we'll meet you guys there." Mercedes said before she and Sam walked away to talk to the press.

"You're really sexy when you're cocky." Puck told Quinn, smiling at her as the cameras flashed.

"You like that?" Quinn asked with a grin.

"Yeah." Puck smirked. "Come here."

Puck and Quinn took some more pictures before ending their red carpet experience with a kiss and heading inside to find their seats.

-

"And the Grammy winner for Best New Artist is... Noah Puckerman!"

Puck smiled at Quinn.

"Congratulations." Quinn smiled as she kissed Puck. "Go."

Puck got up and headed to the stage to accept his award while the room erupted with applause.

"Thank you so much. This is unbelievable. Uh... Thank you to everyone for supporting the album. Thank you to the producers and the label." Puck began, taking a deep breath. "This album was made from my blood, sweat, and lots and lots of tears. Seriously."

The audience laughed lightly.

"Releasing an album has been a dream of mine longer than I ever even realized." Puck went on, pausing as he took a deep breath. "Writing this album was really therapeutic for me, and I put out some stuff the past few years that didn't do so well, so the response to this has been... overwhelmingly incredible."

Quinn wiped tears from her eyes as she continued clapping proudly.

"Thank you to everyone who encouraged and allowed me to do this. Thank you to my family and friends and former glee clubbers, our teacher, Mr. Schue, and my football coach, Coach Beiste." Puck said with a smile as he looked at the award. "I wanna dedicate this award to my daughter. Dream big, Monkeyface. Thank you."