Max

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she looked at the golden retriever at Puck's side.

"I'm gonna check on Beth." Puck decided, excusing himself.

"She just went to bed." Quinn said.

Puck paused and looked at Quinn as he pet the dog.

"Who's this?" Quinn wondered, glaring at Puck.

"What?" Puck asked, looking at Quinn.

"Whose dog is that?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"Mine." Puck answered. "Ours."

"When you said you were getting a dog, I didn't think you meant a golden retriever." Quinn responded. "They shed and they're big, Noah. We live in a tiny apartment."

"He's almost fully grown already and I promise I'll clean up after him." Puck said. "You won't have to do a thing."

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"My therapist said it would be a good idea to get a dog." Puck continued. "I've been training Max, and he's gonna be good for me, Quinn. And for us, I promise."

"What about when he destroys our couch or chews up Beth's things?" Quinn asked. "Not to mention that we're gonna have a new baby soon."

"He's a good dog. He's not gonna bother the kids, I promise." Puck swore.

Quinn folded her arms and sighed as she looked at the dog. She hated admitting when Puck was right, but she loved dogs. And Max was really cute.

"Give him a chance." Puck said. "Let me keep him."

"Fine." Quinn gave in. "But you're training him and cleaning up after him. That includes walking him and vacuuming his fur."

"I will." Puck nodded.

"And I don't want him on the couch or our bed. Or anywhere near the baby's things." Quinn added.

"Deal." Puck smiled as he kissed Quinn's cheek. "Thank you."

Quinn nodded slowly before walking away.