Covid

"Noah." Quinn said softly. "The doctor called to confirm my appointment."

"It's tomorrow, right?" Puck asked. "I have it in my phone."

"Yeah, but they said you can't come with me." Quinn told Puck.

"Why?" Puck wondered.

"Because of covid." Quinn said. "And they said women who are giving birth now can't even have their husbands or boyfriends with them."

"Well, I can still take you tomorrow. I'll just wait in the car." Puck suggested. "And things could get better by June."

"But what if they don't?" Quinn asked.

"Don't worry about that until it's closer." Puck advised Quinn. "I'll make sure you're not alone, okay?"

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"I'll be by your side." Puck promised. "No matter what."

-

"Q?" Puck frowned. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"It's so isolating." Quinn sobbed. "Having to go to every appointment alone, and not being able see anyone or have people at the house."

"I know." Puck nodded. "But you have me and Beth and Hudson. And Max."

"I know." Quinn said as she wiped her eyes. "And I know we've been lucky so far, especially with the kids, but it sucks."

Puck rubbed Quinn's back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry." Quinn apologized. "I'm so thankful none of us have gotten sick, but I want this to be over. And I'm so terrified of having to give birth alone."

"You won't have to." Puck told Quinn. "I promise I'll be there."

"They might not let you." Quinn pointed out.

"Have I ever been stopped by anyone before?" Puck asked with a smile.

Quinn shook her head and smiled slightly.

"I'll do whatever it takes to be there for you and the baby, okay?" Puck promised. "And in the meantime, if you wanna see anyone, we'll make sure they get tested, and it'll all be okay."

"No." Quinn said. "I don't want any of us getting sick, especially not Hudson."

"I promise it's gonna be okay." Puck swore. "And you know, other than being in a pandemic with everything shut down and us having to basically homeschool Beth, it's been pretty nice to slow down and spend time together."

"That part's been nice." Quinn agreed softly. "And you've still gotten to work on your music."

"Yeah." Puck said. "And we agreed that you wouldn't work throughout the pregnancy anyway."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"Things are gonna get better." Puck told Quinn.

-

"Hey, everybody, thanks for joining." Puck waved at the camera as he walked through the house with his laptop. "Babe?"

"I'm in the den." Quinn responded.

Puck headed to the den and looked at Quinn.

"What are you doing?" Quinn wondered.

"I have a few people that wanna say hi to you." Puck replied as he sat down beside Quinn, angling his laptop so they were both on the screen.

"Hi, Quinn!"

"Hi, everyone." Quinn smiled. "Thanks for taking the time to jump on here."

"There's literally nothing else to do." Santana pointed out with a smile. "How's the Puckerman household?"

"Going stir-crazy." Quinn answered. "I think I'm the worst one honestly."

"She's not that bad." Puck shook his head. "We're just lucky that the kids have each other. And Quinn's been helping Beth with her schoolwork while I've been working on music."

"Can we look forward to an album soon?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Maybe in the fall or winter. We'll see how everything works out."

"It sucks that none of us can really work." Mercedes noted. "I was supposed to tour again."

"Yeah, but it's been kinda nice to slow down." Blaine pointed out. "I mean, when's the last time we had time to do something like this? Especially with travel and different time zones."

"Blaine's right." Mike agreed. "I miss the dance studio, but it's been nice to be a little lazy with Tina and the kids lately. And luckily, we've all stayed healthy."

"Yeah, how's everyone doing with covid?" Tina asked.

"I thought you were supposed to get it like the chicken pox, so I got it and accidentally gave it to Santana." Brittany confessed.

"Yeah, we're okay though." Santana told everyone. "We had low fevers and coughs a few weeks ago, but no long term issues or anything."

"I've been extra careful since then." Brittany promised.

"Good." Puck noted. "We've been careful, too. We get the groceries shipped to the house, and Quinn only leaves if she has a doctor's appointment. I can't tell you the last time me or the kids have left."

"Yeah, you guys have to be so careful." Sam stated.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "It's tough though. And none of us have ever lived through anything like this so the kids don't understand."

"I can't imagine." Rachel frowned.

"Tell the kids to call their Uncle Jake more then." Jake teased as he popped onto the screen with Marley.

"I will." Puck smiled. "What else is going on, guys?"

"Did you guys hear that Artie's movie script was picked up?" Kitty bragged excitedly. "Tell them, Artie."

"I wrote a script for a new movie, and I was hired to make it once this is all over." Artie said. "I'm producing and directing it, and I have a lot of influence as far as casting goes, so if any of you are interested..."

"Artie, that's great, congratulations." Blaine smiled.

"That's really cool, Artie." Sam added. "Congrats."

"I actually could picture you as the lead, Quinn." Artie noted.

"I don't know." Quinn said. "I mean, we're gonna have another newborn soon, and who knows how much longer we're all gonna be dealing with this and..."

"Just read the script, babe." Puck advised Quinn softly. "And after that, you can decide what you wanna do."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "Yeah, Artie, send it to me."

"Awesome." Artie nodded back. "I'll send it as soon as we're off this call."

"Thanks." Quinn said. "How's everybody else doing? Kurt, Blaine, how's the baby?"

"Dalton is doing well." Kurt smiled. "He's five months old now."

"He was born around the same time Quinn got pregnant." Santana realized.

"Santana." Quinn muttered.

"Aren't you due in June?" Santana questioned Quinn.

"The end of June." Quinn nodded.

"Which means you got pregnant in September." Santana said.

"Basically around the time of our wedding." Artie added.

"Agh, gross!" Sam exclaimed.

"Hey, thanks for all the practice with your kids, Puckermans and Changs." Blaine added.

"I'm sure you guys are already pros." Quinn smiled. "But we can't wait to finally meet him when this is all over."

"Yeah, when this is all over, we have a lot of missed parties to make up for."

"Yes we do. And we will make up for everything we've missed."