Work

The longer the Puckermans lived in L.A., the busier their lives became. Puck was putting so much of his energy and time into his music, and he was always running around to meetings and to the studio - when he wasn't taking care of Quinn or the kids.

Quinn was supportive and very proud of Puck, but at times she was jealous.

But no matter how hard Puck worked, or how many meetings he had, he never let anything come before his family. He always made sure to be there to get the kids to or from school, and was around to make dinner and tuck the kids into bed at the end of the night.

And while Puck worked, Quinn did her best to enjoy being pregnant.

When covid shut things down, Quinn helped Beth with school at home while Puck worked in the home studio, and they both took care of Hudson.

-

"Hello?"

"Hey, Quinn. It's Mercedes." Mercedes said. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good." Quinn answered. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Mercedes stated. "Are you free today? I wanted to stop by. I thought maybe we could have lunch together or something."

"That's really sweet, Mercedes, and I'd love to see you, but I'm helping Beth with school stuff and trying to entertain Hudson." Quinn explained. "Noah's upstairs working."

"Can I come help with the kids then?" Mercedes offered.

Before Quinn could answer, Puck entered the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Hey." Quinn repeated. "Mercedes is gonna come over to have lunch with me."

"See you soon, Quinn." Mercedes said before hanging up.

Quinn pocketed her phone and looked at Puck. "Are you taking a break?"

"Kinda." Puck responded. "I can keep an eye on the kids so you can hang out with Mercedes."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I just got off a call." Puck told Quinn. "The album has a release date."

"When?" Quinn wondered.

"September 4th." Puck answered.

"Noah, that's great." Quinn smiled. "I'm so happy for you. You've been working so hard."

"Thanks, baby." Puck smiled back as Quinn hugged him. He took her hands. "Now that it's done and set, I can take a break for a while, and I wanna make sure you get to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy, despite the pandemic."

"Thank you." Quinn nodded as she looked at Puck.

"That means whatever you want or need goes." Puck continued. "I'm talking foot massages, late-night snacks, sex."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I'm just saying." Puck shrugged. "This is our last baby, and I wanna make sure you're taken care of the rest of the pregnancy."

"Noah, I'm fine." Quinn promised. "You've been extra sweet lately, and you haven't neglected any of your responsibilities to the kids or to me."

Puck nodded slowly.

"But I appreciate you being so aware of that." Quinn told him. "And so aware of everything the rest of us need from you, even when you're busy with work."

"Family comes first." Puck reminded Quinn.

"I love you." Quinn said.

"I love you, too." Puck smiled as he kissed Quinn lightly. He pulled away when the doorbell rang. "I'll go let Mercedes in, and then I'll take Hudson and Beth upstairs."