Mother-in-Law

"Noah, my mom's on her way." Quinn told Puck. "I know you two have had your differences, but I want her with me in the delivery room, and I trust that you'll be on your best behavior."

"Of course." Puck nodded. "Best behavior."

"I love you." Quinn said, gently cupping Puck's cheek. "And thank you."

"For what?" Puck wondered.

"For letting me have her come." Quinn replied.

"She's your mom, Quinn." Puck stated. "I would never tell you she can't stay with us."

Quinn smiled. "Well, thank you anyway."

"I love you, too." Puck smiled back. "I'm gonna take Max to go pick Beth up from school."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "See you soon."

"See you soon." Puck repeated as he kissed Quinn before leaving with his dog.

Less than ten minutes after Puck left, Judy arrived.

Quinn greeted her at the door and let her into the apartment.

"Thanks for coming." Quinn said.

"Quinny, you look so beautiful. How do you feel? Is everything ready for the baby?" Judy questioned Quinn.

"We're getting there." Quinn noted. "But we still have plenty of time."

Judy nodded slowly as she put her purse down on the counter. "Where's Beth?"

"Noah just went to pick her up from school." Quinn answered. "They should be back soon. Before they get back, I wanted to ask you to do your best to get along with him."

Judy furrowed her eyebrow.

"I already spoke to him about it, and he's doing really well, so I wanna make sure he's okay." Quinn said. "Okay?"

"Of course." Judy nodded. "Where should I put my things?"

"In the spare room." Quinn answered. "Until the baby's here, his nursery is your room."

"Okay."

-

"Babe, come to bed." Quinn requested groggily.

"I'm gonna take Max for a walk." Puck told Quinn. "I'll be right back."

"You just took him out, like, an hour ago." Quinn said. "Come here."

"I'll be home in ten minutes." Puck promised. "Go back to sleep."

"No." Quinn replied. "Noah, I need you here."

Puck sighed.

"Where do you go with him every night?" Quinn asked.

"Go back to bed, babe." Puck said.

"Answer me." Quinn commanded. "Are you having trouble sleeping again? Are you drinking?"

"No." Puck replied, taking a deep breath as he climbed back into bed. "I don't want you worrying about my sobriety. I'm not gonna break it."

"I trust you. And I believe you." Quinn told Puck. "Just tell me what's going on."

"I like to get out of the apartment and take a walk to clear my head." Puck explained. "Okay?"

"Okay." Quinn responded. "But take tonight off and stay with me."

Puck gently pulled Quinn into his arms and kissed her hair.

-

"Noah, is Beth still at your brother's?" Judy wondered.

"Yeah, Jake's gonna bring her here later." Puck answered as he dug through the pieces of the crib. "Hopefully I'll have this done before Quinn gets back."