Artie's Wedding

"I always thought Artie would be the type of guy to have, like, a Vegas wedding." Puck noted.

"At least this one's in L.A., so we don't have to fly anywhere." Quinn replied. "And my mom is watching the kids."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "I was surprised when they said it was a childfree wedding."

"Well, it'll be kind of nice to enjoy it just the two of us." Quinn pointed out. "We haven't been to a wedding together before."

"What are you talking about?" Puck asked.

"You were away when Kurt and Blaine got married, and you were away when Sam and Mercedes got married." Quinn explained. "I missed Santana and Brittany's wedding, and Finn and Rachel's almost-wedding."

"No one else is married?" Puck wondered. "What about Mike and Tina? Did we go to theirs?"

"You were away and Beth was sick so we all missed it." Quinn reminded Puck.

"That's everyone?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"Yes." Quinn nodded. "Other than Rachel. And the younger glee kids."

Puck nodded back. "You think Rachel will end up getting married someday?"

"I don't know." Quinn shrugged. "But I'm really looking forward to this with you. Kurt and Blaine's wedding was great because it was the first one, and Sam and Mercedes' wedding was so beautiful, but I hate going to weddings without you."

"Then let's enjoy this one." Puck said. "Besides, there's a lot to celebrate."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"We bought and renovated our first home, and we're so settled in we're talking about having another baby." Puck pointed out.

"This will be the first event I get to enjoy without being pregnant in basically forever, and I'm really excited about having a night out with you and our friends without the kids." Quinn told Puck.

"Me, too." Puck nodded. "What time do we have to leave?"

"Not for a few hours." Quinn answered.

"Good." Puck smiled as he put his hands on Quinn's waist. "Wanna join me in the shower?"

"Yes."

-

"Babe, can you zip my dress for me?" Quinn requested as she walked into the bathroom, holding her hair out of the way.

Puck grabbed the zipper and playfully tugged it down.

"Up, Noah." Quinn commanded. "We have to get ready now."

Puck frowned as he zipped Quinn's dress up, gently kissing the back of her neck when he was done. "I love you."

"I love you." Quinn smiled as she turned and faced Puck. She kissed him lightly before eyeing the towel around his waist. "You should get dressed."

"I don't have to get dressed until you're doing hairspray and perfume." Puck pointed out.

"Once I'm done with my makeup, I'm gonna do my hair and then I'm ready." Quinn told Puck.

"I'll be here." Puck shrugged.

"Can you please get dressed and check on the kids? See if my mom needs anything?" Quinn requested.

"Okay." Puck said. "But do I have to put the monkeysuit on?"

"Babe." Quinn muttered.

"Okay." Puck said again as he exited the bathroom. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put them on before putting his towel back and leaving the room.