Valentine's Day

"Hey." Puck smiled as Quinn entered the apartment. "You're back early."

"Yeah, we finished class early today." Quinn replied, greeting Puck with a kiss. "Hi."

"Hi." Puck said. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day." Quinn nodded. "What's the plan, Puckerman?"

"Well, that depends on you." Puck noted. "Do you have a lot of homework?"

"I don't have to do my homework tonight." Quinn shook her head. "What did you wanna do?"

"Dinner." Puck answered. "What do you feel like?"

"We can go out to eat with Beth." Quinn suggested. "And when we come back, we'll get her ready for bed and then we can be alone."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "Yeah, that sounds good to me. Maybe when Beth's asleep, we can rent a movie."

"And not watch it." Quinn said with a smirk. "Where is Beth?"

"I was just about to go pick her up from daycare." Puck told Quinn. "Wanna come with me?"

"I should shower and start getting ready." Quinn stated, gently kissing Puck again. "See you in a little bit."

"See you in a little bit."

-

"Mommy!" Beth yelled.

"Hi, B!" Quinn exclaimed as she scooped up the small blonde and kissed her cheeks. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentimes Day." Beth responded. "We got cards and candy."

"She made a craft at daycare." Puck added, showing off a heart with stamped paint blobs on it.

"Wow, that's beautiful, Beth. You did such a good job." Quinn noted. "Why don't you go help Daddy hang it on the fridge?"

"Okay." Beth said.

Quinn put Beth down and smiled as she took Puck's hand and dragged him away.

-

"I'm gonna put Beth to bed." Puck decided when they returned home.

Quinn nodded and watched as Puck carried Beth to her room. She closed the apartment door and took off her shoes and coat.

"I know date night wasn't really the same with her there, but I still had a good time." Puck told Quinn when he returned from tucking Beth in.

"We've both been so busy lately, but it was really nice, Noah." Quinn agreed. "Thanks for taking us out."

Puck smiled. "Did I remember to tell you you look gorgeous tonight? And always, but extra gorgeous tonight, if that's even possible."

Quinn wrapped her arms around Puck and grinned. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Puck said softly, putting his hands on Quinn's waist and kissing her.

When they parted, Quinn took Puck's hand. "We're finally alone."

"Yeah." Puck nodded.

"Come inside." Quinn said, leading Puck to their bedroom.

"Before we pick a movie or whatever, I wanna give you your card." Puck decided. "I know we agreed not to do gifts for Valentine's Day, but I got you a little something."

"You already gave me flowers and chocolates." Quinn reminded Puck.

"It's just a little something." Puck repeated. "Besides, you know I'm gonna end up eating most of the chocolates anyway."

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"It's nothing fancy." Puck promised, handing Quinn a box.

Quinn took a deep breath as she took the box and opened it, revealing a simple, yet elegant necklace. It was perfect for her.

"This is beautiful, Noah." Quinn said as she looked at him. "Thank you."

"Let me help you put it on." Puck offered.

Quinn handed Puck the box and held her hair up so it was out of the way.

Puck unclasped the necklace and put it on Quinn. He clasped it and kissed the back of her neck as he gently grabbed her hands and lowered them.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

"Now it's time for your present." Quinn noted, adjusting her dress.

"What's my present?" Puck wondered.

"Me." Quinn answered as she let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her lingerie.

Puck grinned as he looked Quinn up and down.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Quinn smiled as she wrapped her arms around Puck and kissed him.