The Lopierces

"Babe, I'm gonna pull over." Puck decided, looking at his nauseous fiancée.

"No, keep driving." Quinn requested.

"Q." Puck said, shaking his head as he pulled the car into a gas station. "I'm gonna fill up the tank and go grab you some ginger ale or something."

"Noah, I'm fine. Let's just keep driving." Quinn said.

Puck shook his head again as he got out of the car. He set up the gas pump and opened the back to help Beth out.

"We'll be right back." Puck promised, taking Beth inside.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she leaned her head towards the open window. Her legs were curled up on her seat, so she put her feet on the floor and stretched before pulling them back up.

Quinn scrolled through her phone, looking at the messages from all the glee girls.

Everyone was so excited for Santana and Brittany's wedding. They had originally planned to get married in 2015, but with Puck being away, they had postponed it. Santana really wanted him there.

"Okay." Puck said as he helped Beth buckle herself into her seat. He closed her door and stood by Quinn's. "You wanna get out and stretch for a minute?"

Quinn shook her head. "I don't even wanna move."

Puck nodded as he took the gas pump out of the car and put his credit card away. He got back in the driver's seat and looked at Quinn.

"We got you some ginger ale and those antinausea bracelets." Puck said, digging through the bag.

"Thanks." Quinn muttered, taking the bag and putting it on the floor in front of her seat.

"I also got you barf bags." Puck added as he added them to Quinn's pile. "Are you hungry?"

"I can't eat anything right now." Quinn said.

"Okay." Puck replied. "So here are our two options: we take a break and get a hotel. You and Beth can eat, shower, relax, whatever."

Quinn shook her head.

"The other option is I turn around and we head home." Puck told Quinn. "I'll call Santana and tell her-"

"No." Quinn cut Puck off. "Keep driving."

"Q, it's a twelve-hour drive." Puck said. "You're not gonna make it. Hell, Beth's not gonna make it."

Quinn bit her lip and looked at Puck. "I can't miss the wedding. I'm their best friend. I'm the maid of honor for god's sake, Noah."

"The other option is the two of you fly out and I'll drive home and then fly there myself." Puck added. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Keep driving." Quinn answered.

"No." Puck shook his head.

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"Babe, you are so sick right now." Puck noted. "You've barely eaten, you're gonna get dehydrated, and we're not even a quarter of the way there."

"If you didn't stop for gas, we would be." Quinn pointed out.

"I'm gonna drive home." Puck decided as he put the car in drive. "Let's go home and relax, and if you wanna go to the wedding, the three of us will fly out first thing in the morning, okay?"

"Fine."

-

"Q, let's skip the wedding." Puck said as he rubbed Quinn's back after she had thrown up in their hotel bathroom again.