Galentine's Day

"Hello?" Quinn answered her phone.

"Hey." Santana said. "Are you busy?"

"I just got Beth to bed and now I'm working on homework." Quinn replied. "What's up?"

"Well, Valentine's Day is coming up." Santana began. "So Brittany and I were trying to make plans."

"And you're telling me this to rub it in my face?" Quinn asked.

"No." Santana said. "No, we figured you're probably dreading it because it's your first one since you and Puck got back together and he's not even here to celebrate with you."

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "But I have Beth. And besides, Valentine's Day is just a stupid made up holiday anyway."

"I hope you don't mean that." Santana responded. "Because it's on a Friday this year, so Britt and I were thinking of coming to spend it with you and Beth."

Quinn paused and thought about it.

"If you're up for it." Santana added. "If you don't want us coming, we won't. We just thought that it would be fun to have a Galentine's celebration."

"This is your first one living with Brittany." Quinn noted. "Are you sure you don't wanna spend it alone?"

"We'll spend it alone next year." Santana said. "We really wanna see you and Beth."

"Beth and I would love to have you." Quinn told Santana. "I'll get all my school stuff done during the week so we'll have the weekend for the four of us."

"Perfect!" Santana exclaimed. "We'll be there on Friday afternoon then."

"See you then."

-

"Hi!" Brittany exclaimed when Quinn opened the door.

"Hi." Quinn smiled, hugging her friends. "Come in."

"Thanks." Santana said, entering the apartment and putting down the box she was carrying.

"What's that?" Quinn wondered.

"Stuff for the weekend." Santana answered. "Where should I put my bag?"

"You two can take the pullout couch." Quinn decided. "I'm sorry it's not really private, but Beth's bed is too small."

"Speaking of Beth, where's my tiny?" Santana asked.

"She's still at daycare." Quinn replied. "I have to finish some homework and submit a paper, but then I'm done. I'll grab her in, like, an hour."

"Santana and I can get her." Brittany offered.

"Yeah, go work on your homework." Santana commanded. "We'll entertain ourselves. Let us know when we should go get Beth."

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked.

"Of course." Santana smiled.

"Alright." Quinn nodded. "Thanks. I'll call her teacher and let her know."

"Okay." Brittany said. "And then go get your work done."

"I will." Quinn promised. "And thank you."

-

"Mommy! Look who I found!" Beth exclaimed as she came running into the apartment.

"Who did you find?" Quinn asked with a smile as Beth greeted her with a hug.

"Tana and Britt!" Beth answered when they parted.

"Yeah?" Quinn said. "How was your day, B?"

"It was good." Beth replied. "I had pizza for lunch and we got extra play time and I made you a present."