First Day

It was your first day at your new school, Hyakkao Private Academy. You were being transferred from your previous school. It was a fresh start, even though it's a transfer in the middle of October.

Y/n Pov
------------

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am 16 years old, being transferred to this new school that I'm forced to go to.

The school looked pretty interesting from the outside, but to be honest, it was also pretty big, as in HUGE.

I dont know why my parents chose this school. What was the purpose of it? I never even heard rumors about it, or any source of information about it. Anyways, it still looks interesting to me, and I'm interested on starting.

------------

As I'm walking into the school, I quickly check my phone for the time.

"SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE!"

Sprinting through the hallways taking a sharp turn, when I felt myself run into something, more like a someone. I quickly get up, and immediately start to apologize. But as I'm standing up I take in the person's looks. They had short black hair, an eyepatch on one of their eyes, and a small yellow eye, staring down at me.

They looked at me with a questioning look on their face when they aggressively raise their gun up to my head.

"Oi, who the fuck are you, I've never seen you here before?"

"Um, why do you have a gun is a better question?" They load the gun.

"I asked... who are you?"

"I-im a new student, I transferred from a different school..." I managed to say although in a trembling voice.
They slowly pull the gun away from my head.

"Sorry about that, uh I'm Midari, Midari Ikishima. I can take you to your class if you'd like?"

I kinda stare at her and nod.

She takes me around the hallways not talking to me at all, until she stops at a class and points towards it.

"Heres your class, see you around."

I turn to the door, looking back at her as she walks away, and I continue to walk into my class.

"Your late Y/n, please introduce yourself and take a seat that's open." The teacher mentioned, not giving me even a second to fully get into the class.

"Uh hi... my name is y/n l/n, I hope we can get along and you welcome me to your class..."

As usual in any class, I get a couple of stares and randomly take a seat thay was open beside a blonde. She had pigtails held on by black ribbons.

-----------

Third Person Pov

Class went by pretty quickly and y/n starts to pack her things back into her bag getting ready to leave the class for lunch.

As shes walking into the cafeteria, she's able to hear people talk about her but she chooses to completely ignore them. Y/n finds a table near the far end, close to a window to look outside. Casually starting to eat, when someone in front of her approaches at the opposite side of the table.
She looks up to see the blonde haired girl from her first class she sat beside smiling right at her.

"Hi! I'm Mary Saotome, mind if I join you for lunch?"

--------
A/n

Hi! Author here, sorry it's a bit short, just wanted to start it off short and simple! And I guess a cliffhanger? Hm I don't know. But please be patient with me, this is my first book on wattpad! I'll try to post often! Thank you for reading Mittens!

Edited.