Chapter 25

●Slight smut later in the chapter●

"That should be more comfy. Sleep well Kitten~"

Ririka's Pov
-------------------
As y/n slept I watched over her, she looked so innocent, perhaps even more innocent then me. I played with the cat tail that was attached to her waist, hoping she wouldnt wake up. I moved the tail around, examining the black spot, not realizing that I had lifted up y/n's skirt.

I heard her whimper a bit, hugging her close to me she stopped. That's odd.

I then picked her up and carried her to the couch, she would be a lot more comfortable there then on my lap. I wanted to take the cat ears off her head, it would help her sleep, but Kirari had told me to not take them off. Who knows what she did to them. Bugged it?

I placed one of the blankets I found on the second couch placing it on her fragile body, covering her up, the only part sticking out was just the tail. I sat on the floor beside the couch, being near her face I just decided to play with her hair. I find it relaxing to feel her hair in between my fingers, being so close to her...

I get lost in my mind when I hear a couple knocks on my door. Slowly getting up from the floor, I walked o my desk applying the mask to my face, then opened the door. It was Kirari... again.

"What do you want?" I kept the mask on my face, making the mask change my voice into the robotic one.

"Nothing, just checking on y/n, school is about to end though. Is she coming with us?"

As much as I want her to come to our house, I don't trust Kirari, ever since last time. That was chaotic, she was badly hurt. I need an excuse, or something. She notices y/n sleeping and looks in her direction.

"Shes adorable, those ears-"
"I'm going to take her to her house."
"Well then, can I come."
"No Kirari, I'm taking her."
"Fine."

Y/n stirred awake from Kirari and I talking I suppose. At first she looks around confused, grabbing the blanket closer to her. Kirari approached her, she tried to back away on the couch, leading to nowhere.

"Hi darling~ Why are you scared of me all the sudden?"
"Kirari?"
"Mhm."
"Sorry, my eyes weren't focusing so I didn't recognize you."
"Alright, let's go. School is about to end, and Ririka said she'd take you home."
"O-okay."

------
Y/n's Pov

Both Kirari and Ririka walked me to  car. I'm guessing it was Ririka's car, since she said she'd drive me home. As were walking into the school parking lot, we approached a blue mustang. Holy shit, Ririka drives this?! Damn, somehow I find that hot.

Kirari walks away, giving a small wave, heading back towards the school

Kirari walks away, giving a small wave, heading back towards the school. Ririka guides me to the passengers side, opening the door for me to go in, I gladly hop in. It was very clean, organized, and.... very shiny.