Chapter 47

Smut, later in chapter⚠️

Kirari's Pov
------------------
Waking up to the feeling of a body pressed against me, I slowly open my eyes, revealing Y/n sleeping peacefully in front of me. My arms were wrapped around her waist, her hands resting on top of mine.

In front of her was Ririka, she as well was sleeping. Hopefully we didnt fall asleep for long, I know that we skipped lunch by accident playing Twister, I dont mind though, I can always make a small snack for us to eat. I gently remove my hands from around Y/n's waist, sitting up, making sure not to disturb the other 2. I was planning on making a small snack, or should I order one? Cooking would wake them up, what would we even order anyways? I could always go to a local cafe, the nearest one is 15 minutes away.... screw it I'll go.

Grabbing my wallet, phone and keys, I wrote a small note, leaving it on the kitchen counter for the other 2 to see, a small note of where I would be.

Heading towards the door, I quietly open it, shutting it behind me as well as locking it. I ended up on choosing Ririka's car to go with, mine was in the garage, and I felt too lazy to take it out. (The blue mustang from a previous chapter) Starting the engine, I pulled out of our driveway, I had the area of the cafe memorized, Central Perk.

Ririka's Pov
------------------
*Click*

Hearing the front door of the house click scared me. I quickly sat up, being careful of Y/n in front of me. From the couch I had a clear view of the door, my panic faded as I saw Kirari leaving the house, the click was the lock of the door.

Why she was leaving was still uncertain. So instead I headed to the kitchen for some water, in the process of doing so, I see a piece of paper folded in half with Kirari's hand writing in blue.

Just heading out to Central Perk, a cafe, planning on getting some sweets/drinks. Be back in 40 minutes I think, text me what you want when you wake up! Love you both!

-Kirari Momobami 💙

Oh perfect! I'll wait for Y/n to wake up to text her. In the meantime, I'll go take a quick shower. Heading back to where Y/n was still sleeping, I grab my phone that was on the table nearby, not before leaving a small kiss on her forehead.

Heading upstairs, I walk in my room to look for my towels, afterwards walking down the hall to the washroom. Setting my phone down near the sink, I turn the shower on, removing my clothes, I hop into the shower, the warm water hitting my back. The steam from the shower was relaxing, not too hot, not too cold. My hair already soaked. Applying some shampoo and letting it sit in my hair as I wash my body in the meantime.

Y/n's Pov
--------------
Somethings missing... I moved my hands forward hoping to be met with another body, but no luck. Opening my eyes I see that Kirari is missing, turning around, I also see that Ririka is missing. Damn I was comfy. Both there boobs were squeezing meeee. Sitting upright I look around my surroundings, it was still daylight out, perhaps around 4:30? Not sure. Unsure of what to do now, I try looking for my phone. I forget where I placed it, but I knew for sure it had to be around here.

First I walk into the living room, seeing nothing but very fancy, clean furniture. The dining room was quite large, with a table along the middle of the room, chairs around it, and a white fancy tablecloth placed on top of the table. Still no phone. Checking the kitchen, nothing seemed out of place, a bowl of fruits on the kitchen counter, dishes neatly organized, and a paper. A paper?

Checking it out, I see it was a small note Kirsri left. So that's wheres she is, Central Perk. Meaning Ririka's still home.

Next I went upstairs, checking previous rooms I've in before. I took a quick glance in Ririka's room, hoping to see her there, but to no luck I didn't. Reaching Kirari's room, I look around, her room was neatly organized, my phone should stand out.... and there it was! It was placed on top of one of Kirari's shelves. Grabbing my phone, I see no new notifications, other than Kirari. It read, "Are you awake Darling~?". I replied a quick, "Hii, I'm awake now!", as I walk out of her room. I send Ririka a text asking where she was, but to my surprise, I'm met with Ririka, a towel around her body, a towel she was fixing thats on her head, and yellow duck slippers on her feet to prevent her from slipping on the floor.