Chapter 23

Kirari's Pov
-------------------
Silence crept into the room, no one talked, whispered, or even moved in their seats. The people that were left in the room didnt move, it was as if someone was going to kill them if they did.

I finish wrapping up Y/n's arms, rolling down her sleeves, the bandaging was also wrapped around her hand just a little bit. It was still noticeable even with the uniforms sleeves rolled down all the way. I gave y/n a tight hug, not wanting to let her go, she held me back, crying into my chest, hiding her face.

We heard the council doors open, she slightly lifted her head to see, but was unable to. I looked up to see Yumemi and Ririka talking. I couldnt hear the conversation but then they stared my way, and Yumemi gave me a questioning look.

She then mouthed with her lips, "Who. Is. The. Girl?"
Ririka walks toward us, not seeing who it was, a girl crying into my chest, then it hit her.

"Y/n! Are you okay!" The robotic voice now held a voice of worry.
"Mhm." Was all you could hear, her quiet voice, her trying to hide the tears on her face. Yumemi must have heard the name and went towards the sofas, approaching us.

Y/n let me go, lifting her head slightly to see Ririka staring at her. It was hard to tell Ririka's emotions, but I knew she wasn't happy. Y/n got up from the couch, tackling Ririka to the ground, basically giving her a death hug. I chuckle as I see Ririka shift underneath y/n, not knowing what to do. Yumemi joined y/n, she was hugging her from behind, not being on top of Ririka though.

Ririka slowly sat up, making sure not to hurt y/n, and still letting her sit on her lap. I dismissed the other council members, Sayaka hesitated, since she was always the one here left with me and Ririka, but slowly walked out.

Ririka's Pov
------------------
I cuddled with Y/n for a bit, Yumemi sat beside me playing with her hair. Kirari sat at the couch drinking some tea, like usual, finishing up some paperwork.

Y/n then leaned towards me, her hand on the edge of my mask, she was about to take it off when I held it tight to my face. I pointed towards Yumemi, letting her know that she was still here, luckily she didnt see me pointing. Since it is quite ride to point at people, it's improper manners. She nods understanding my actions and cuddles up to me again.

This time she rested her head deeper into my uh... chest. My blush wasnt noticeable, but my ears were RED. She knew exactly what she was doing...

"Y/n dear, I prefer that you dont stick your head in my chest area~"

I hear Kirari choke on her tea, laughing loudly afterwards, Yumemi backed away laughing her ass off, and Y/n got up, now standing, face red, red as a tomato.

I stand up as well, walking over to her, her face was still red, I speak quietly enough so that the others can't hear what I'm saying, "Don't make me punish you Mittens~" If it was possible, her cheeks were now even more red, she looked like she was about to faint. Her knees were wobbling, her arms holding onto the back of the couch for some support.

Before she could fall, I catch her, she fell onto me, holding onto me as if she were dying. I chuckle lightly, but the mask made it seen scary. Making sure the other two girls weren't looking, I slip my mask off just to reveal my face a little bit. Biting at her ear, kissing it gently afterwards. I slip my mask back on, and guide her to the couch where she sat as still as a rock.

"Aw, I'm sorry, I have to go to rehearsal, I'll see you later y/n?"
"Yes of course! Bye Yumemi!"

Y/n gave Yumemi a big hug before walking away, which then turned to a hurried run, "SHIT IM LATE!" Was the last thing we heard before the council doors closed shut.