Chapter 21

"Your comfy Yumemi~"

Yumemi's Pov
-----------------------
Y/n fell asleep. She actually fell asleep... on top of me. She was pretty cute not gonna lie, no wonder the President and Vice President had an interest in her. Her head was resting comfortably on my chest, her hands wrapped around my waist, hugging me close.

I was getting multiple glares from the President, I tried my best to ignore her, but everyone knows shes intimidating and scary. I used y/n basically as a shield to hide her eyes from seeing mine. I blushed as I realized how close I was to her, our faces were just a couple inches away, if she moved she would accidentally kiss me. Lucky for me she didn't move, or was I unlucky?

As time passes by I start to get a bit sleepy, before I could fall asleep, a chair slides across the floor. I immediately look up thinking it was Kirari the President, but just saw Kaede leave. Shortly after, Yuriko left as well. The only thing you could hear was Runa and Midari talking to each other, playing a game on their phones, Sayaka talking to the President about school stuff. Again. Then the Vice President... she was always a quiet person during our meetings, she never really talked unless someone called her. I kinda felt bad, even though she was wearing a mask she looked lonely. She was just staring at her phone, I guess scrolling through social media.

"Miss Vice President." I called out, she looked up in my direction.
"Yes Yumemi?"
"Wanna sit with us?"
"Sure."

She walked over from her seat, taking the empty seat that was beside me. I started a small conversation with her, just some small talk. It was fun talking to her, I wanted to ask her about her mask, but felt like it was too personal... for now, so I stayed to simple questions.

If only I could hear her actual voice, well, I'm not one to talk, I always use a fake voice when talking to others. But it's not a big change, but I also have a completely different personality towards people.

Runa and Midari had left, I heard them talking about plans to meet at one of their houses to play, I couldnt hear it right... Grand Theft Auto? Who knows, don't care.

But me and the vice president were really hitting it off. I felt like I could talk to her for hours when I realized that y/n was moving. She woke up, oops.

She looked around and saw Ririka, which was the Vice Presidents name, and me talking to each other while she sat on my lap. Her face was red, tomato red, beetroot red, she moved her head slowly away from my chest, looking down to hid the blush as much as possible.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Yumemi!"
"Aw, don't worry about it! I didn't mind you sleeping on me."

She looked to her side to face Ririka, she hopped off my lap and bowed at her, Ririka shifted slightly in her seat, a bit confused.

"I'm s-sorry m-master."

I look from Y/n to Ririka trying to read some of her emotions, kinda hard with a mask, so more of body emotions.

"Y/n why are you apologizing, plus I already told you before, call me Ririka."
"O-okay."

She stands back up properly, she had a very good posture. I pat my lap, basically asking if she could sit back down, she gave me a quick but shy nod. She sits down gently, I squeeze her, giving her a tight hug. My arms around her waist, she was facing forward so I was hugging her from behind. Ririka giggled at my actions and I just send her a smile.