Chapter 13

A bit of a tease again, haha, sorryy!

(Off topic, but that picture of Midari and Ririka is, AH ADORABLE!)

Ririka's Pov
-------------------
Y/n has been sleeping for quite a while now, it started to worry me. School had already finished and shes been sleeping for around 3 hours. I could tell that Kirari was starting to worry a bit too.

She was sleeping on the red couch while Kirari and I were sitting at the council table finishing work, but keeping a close eye on her for signs of movement.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." "Next time, just be more gentle, was it her first time?" "Mhm."

If only I had come sooner, I could at least have helped her or something. I should have stayed and not left. Damn it Kirari. I'll just keep a closer eye on her more often.

I finish my work, put it away in one of the folders and walked over to y/n. I gently lift her head, and sit on the couch placing her head on my lap. She was so cute when she was sleeping. There wasnt any visible marks on her from before, only the hickeys, which could be easily covered by the uniform. Thank God.

I noticed y/n starting to move, I took a glance at her and realized she was up.

"Your up! Are you okay? Do you need something?" "Uh- I'm f-fine... why are you asking?" "Well you've been asleep for 3 hours. You didn't even wake up when Kirari was talking to the student council. You also missed some classes, but Sayaka grabbed the work for you." "Oh."

I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go, she didn't seem to mind since she snuggled into the hug.

Kirari came walking over, hearing y/n talk, "I'm sorry darling, I didnt mean to hurt you." "I'm fine, it was a first time thing."

She got up from my lap, now being able to walk, just a bit weird. I walked up behind her to catch her if she fell. She giggled as she saw me behind her.

"You dont have to follow me silly, I can walk!" "I know, I just want to make sure." "Okayyy."

I smiled at her and continued to follow her, I helped her make some tea, and brought them back to the table. She sat down and grabbed the tea. Carefully taking small sips since it was still pretty hot. I was feeling a bit sleepy, it was kinda late to be at the school now, but it was a nice spot to stay and chill. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Kirari smirking at y/n.

"What are you thinking Kirari." I somehow startled her and she kept silent. Weirdo. I was falling asleep, so tired... I felt someone wrapping a blanket around me and quickly fell asleep.

Y/n's Pov
---------------
I saw Ririka slowly falling asleep, so I covered her up with a blanket I found nearby the couch. She instantly fell asleep with the warmth of the blanket. Somehow Kirari wasnt tired at all. "Arent you tired Kirari?" "Nope, I'm fine." You kept drinking your tea, you were looking in Kirari's direction, not directly at her, but just behind her. From the corner of your eye, you saw Kirari slowly lift up her skirt revealing her underwear.

I started blushing, I accidentally spit my tea from my mouth as she took of her blazer. "KIRARI!" "Shh, don't want to wake Ririka up do we now." She approached me sitting on my lap this time, she straddled onto me, her legs on either side of my hips. She leaned in giving me a heated kiss, our lips warm from the hot tea. She licked around, biting my lower lip to get more access into my mouth. I let a soft moan escape my mouth, deepening the kiss, completely relaxing in front of her.

Her legs tighten around my waist, her hands on my boobs, her tongue dancing around my mouth, fighting for dominance. I gave in, letting her take control. She slowly removed the red blazer, un buttoning the white shirt, not fully taking it off, but just enough so she could kiss my neck. Her lips moved away from mine, she lowered them onto the side of my neck. Her warm breathe on my skin, teasing me, her hands were on my back, gripping my shirt tightly, slowly moving underneath my shirt just to be able to touch my back.

"K-kirari, your hands are c-cold." She giggled and gave kisses on my neck, being gentle of the already shown hickeys on my neck. She didn't want Ririka to see any new hickeys, so she just gently kissed them. I lay my head on her shoulder, enjoying her little kisses on me.

"I'll stop now before this turns into something worse darling~" "O-okay"

She backed away, slowly putting back her red blazer on, drinking the rest of her tea, as if nothing had happened. I was still blushing, she was so gentle on me, even though a while ago she was being rough.

I fixed up my uniform, making sure I didnt wake Ririka up. I buttoned the buttons she undid, and put my blazer back on. I covered the hickeys on my neck, so it was out of sight. Minutes later Ririka woke up, having had a nice rest she looked fine. She looked at me and Kirari with a questioned face.

"Did you do something?" "No Ririka, that would be rude since y/n is already hurt, plus you were in the room, she would have woken you up." I gave a shy smile and drinked the remainder of my tea. "Okay, well then, we should get home. Care to join us again y/n?

1024 words

Okay, so, on my bus ride I can type up drafts for the story then post them later in the day! Haha, that works.
I also realized that my uniform skirt looks like the Kakegurui one, just different colours😃 That's interesting...

-Author