Chapter 12

SMUT⚠️

Kirari's Pov
-------------------
Click.

I locked the door, I wanted to be sure nobody would walk in, no one could interrupt, only a knock would bother. But I could simply ignore it, pretend it's nothing.

I walked towards y/n, she was still sitting at the edge of the table I left her. I guess she was in shock, or scared of what was about to happen. Every step I took to get closer to her, she moved further and further into the middle of the table, until she was on the opposite side.

"What's wrong y/n? Did I hurt you?" "N-no..."
"Then come here silly, if your not comfortable with doing it I wont do it. I won't force you into something you don't like. I'll just treat you a bit harsh. Nothing too intense."

She ran over to me sitting on my lap and started to cry. I'm not the best with emotions, so I slowly rub her back, treating her like a little kid. Am I really that scary? What did she think I was going to do?

"Darling~ is there a reason why you got scared? Is it me your scared of?"

"I just thought- I thought you were going to rape me... like that other kid did to me..."

"Oh honey, I would never, as much as I want to see you under me, I wouldn't do that. Not without your consent."

She blushed at the nickname I gave her, she cuddled into me, her head resting on my chest.
"Is it comfy there?" I teased.

"WHAT, N-NO!" She jumped back away from my chest and banged her back on the table in an attempt of backing up.
"Ouchy."

I picked her up again and cradled her, she blushed lightly and rested her head back into my chest. I giggled and snuggled her.

Y/n's Pov
--------------
Kirari is really comfy, it's like a pillow, but it's nice and warm, and its cuddling you back. I wanted to do something to her, to tease her a bit. I wanted to do what she did to me, good idea? Or no? Only one way to find out.

Her chin was resting on top of my head, due to the fact that shes taller than me, I move my hands down to her waist. From her waist I go to her arms, then her chest.

At this Kirari gave me a questioning look, I tried to pull that 'I'm innocent' face, which I think worked. She shrugged and hugged me back, her arms around my waist.

At first I hesitated, but I wanted revenge, I also wanted to see her reaction. I go from her arms to her chest, I tried not to make such noticeable movements and grabbed both of her boobs in my hands, and gently squeezed them. Squishy.

"Y-y/n~"

I- did she just moan my name... I quickly glanced at her and she gave me a small wink. Now I wanted something more. I gently grinded on her lap, trying to get pleasure myself, she grinned and realized I wanted something. She pinned me to the table, my wrists above my head,and her knee near my middle.

"Want something kitten?"

I just grinned at her and slowly nodded,
"I give you full consent President~" "Someones a bit needy today."

She didnt hesitate at all, she first started with the uniform, my red blazer, next to the white button up shirt. She stared at my black bra, her cold hands touching my waist, touching all over me. She went down on top of me, and gave me a few kisses on my neck.

"Ahh- President,"
"Hm, call me something else."
"Yes daddy."
"I like that." She grinned and started giving me hickeys on my neck.

She went down my body and gently took of my skirt, trying her best to not rip it. I was now in my matching bra and underwear, black, and comfy. She rubbed her hand above my entrance.