Chapter 3

Y/n's POV
-----------------
I casually walk into class, getting a couple of stares and whispers in my direction. Me being me, I completely ignore them and proceed to my desk.

I dont know any people at the school yet, it is only my second day here, the only person I knew was that girl Mary Saotome. The one person who asked me to gamble with her.

As usual, my nervousness got to me, that's the only reason I had accepted.

Time skip to after class
------------------------------

As I'm packing my stuff to head out of class, a familiar figure stands in front of my desk. She looks me dead in the eye, wanting something, oh yeah the gamble...

"Ready?"

Her eyes not leaving my face.

"Mhm, what game will we be playing?"

Well what was I supposed to say, I couldnt think of any games I knew how to play, only blackjack, which is pretty easy to be honest.

"Its a simple game really, first we would place our bets on the game. Then 30 people will draw either a rock, paper or scissors on a piece of paper. They will then insert it into the box where we pick our 3 cards without looking. We will both pick our cards and face off against each other to see who the winner is, if it's a draw, we keep using the remaining cards in our hands until someone wins. Does that make sense?"

(A/n, hopefully I explained that okay, that you understand which game there playing, lol)

"... yeah, sounds easy..."

"Perfect! Let's get started! How much shall we vote hm? Each one is worth 10,000 yen."

"2 chips sounds okay..."

Time skip to the end of the gamble

Y/N's POV

I lost, impossible... how could this be... I now owe her over 10 million yen, how was I so careless to lose that much money...

"Oh dear y/n! Looks like you lost, by a lot too, ahaha, your now in dept to me. More specifically, 10 million yen! When are you going to pay hm?"

" I-i dont have that kind of m-money on me at the moment..."

I made a complete fool of myself, 10 MILLION YEN Y/N! HOW?! Your at a loss of words, you thought you had caught on her trap, but instead just played right into her trap.

"Oh well, I guess your a house pet now, more importantly, my house pet. But, since you have the bigger dept to me, I'll make you my personal pet, my very own Mittens! That sounds lovely doesn't it!"

She leans towards you, roughly grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at her. Her grip tightens as she feels you trying to struggle away.

"Now now Mittens, you have to do everything I tell you to do, I'll see you around."

She let's go of you and walks out the classroom. Your stuck in the chair, in the same position she left you in, with your chin up in the air, not moving, your breathing heavy.

The school bell rings, signaling the end of the day. It's only been 2 days at your new school, and your already a house pet.... just when you thought that this could be your second chance at a new school. Oh boy were you wrong.

At home

You weren't necessarily a RICH person, but you were decent enough to actually attend this school, even though it was your parents who signed you up for this.

On your first day you already lost to Mary Saotome, that's pathetic, honestly PATHETIC!

You hear a knock at your door. Once you arrive, there was nobody there, but a small package sitting on the doorstep. It had your name, address, phone number, and the words "Hyakkao Private Academy."

Judging by the size of the box you already knew what it was, your house pet tag. You grab a knife to rip the tape of the box and carefully grabbed the necklace. It was frustrating, having to wear this was going to be a pain, house pets are basically lower than humanity itself. No one cared about you, your opinion doesn't count. Your just a miserable Pet.

Word count: 744

A/n:
Hi so like, another short chapter today. Just wondering, would you prefer that I put the word count or no? I've seen others stories with some, but just in case I'll put it in this chapter.