Chapter 32

Sayaka's Pov
--------------------
Holding Y/n bridal style, she nuzzles her head into my neck, hiding her chest as much as possible. Before I had left I had grabbed her skirt, I wanted to leave quick so I grabbed the closest thing near me.

I had put her skirt on like the normal uniform, and used my blazer to cover her chest. Although, since it's only a blazer the front part was pretty much open, revealing her boobs a bit. Being respectful, I didnt look, shes in a vulnerable state, dont want to be rude.

The poor girl was shaking, literally shaking, her eyes... they didnt look right though. They seemed to be drifting away, rolling to the back of her head sorta way. Holding her close to me, I tried to give her some warmth, she must be cold as well. She must be in so much pain right now, yet, whatever drug that was used on her was preventing her from speaking her true mind. I dont recognize the effects either, I'll have to ask the President and Vice President about it later.

Arriving at the student council room, I walked over to the couch, gently setting her there. I found a blanket in one of the drawers in the room, covering up her exposed chest. Her shivering calmed down a bit, not fully, but just enough. But then I started to wonder....

What was that remote used for? You cant possibly have a drug that's connected to a remote, right? It's impossible, it would have to be some type of object... an object that can go inside the body. Did she put a piece of metal inside her?

Hold up... did she use a fucking vibrator... nooo, she wouldnt... would she? I dont know this woman that much, but that was one dangerous move. How did she even get Y/n's consent? She probably went against her, that's probably why the drug was used.

It all makes sense now. When the President and Vice President get back I'll be sure to tell them as soon as possible. But for now, I'll just watch over Y/n. She had passed out, probably due to the effects of the drug. I sat on the couch, having her head on my lap, trying my best to keep her warm and calm. Pulling the blanket up to her neck, tucking it in all around her, making it comfy. I played with her hair, as a sign to keep her calm, which was nice to do.

After a couple of minutes I heard the doors open and heard the footsteps approach us, one behind us, the other came to sit on the couch, near Y/n's feet.

"Thank you Sayaka."
"Of course Vice President. Shes using my blazer, just a heads up, I didnt have time to grab hers."
"That's alright."
"Um, just a thought... for the remote..."

The room went silent, not wanting to break it, I did anyways. I had to let them know, just in case my theory was right.

"Well I was thinking... you cant control a drug with a remote, there was also not possible way she could have placed a metal chip in her so quickly. It would need medical tools, something like that."

"Continue Sayaka." Kirari's glare was now at me, avoiding eye contact, I continued to look at Y/n's passed out figure in front of me.

"... What if- if it were a vibrator? It's the only logical response..."
"Sayaka, may you please leave."
"I'm sorry Vice President, I didn't mean to be rude."
"It was the total opposite Sayaka, I didn't think of it that way. Thank you very much."

Giving them a small smile, I quickly left the council room. Since school hours were way past done, I decided to go home, I was quite tired. Today was something unique.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
"What do you think Ririka?"

I watch as she slowly takes her mask off, walking over to sit in front of Y/n, placing her mask on the table behind her.

"Sayaka could be right. She's very observant..."
"We should wait for Y/n to wake up, talking to her we can get more information."
"Were going to need to keep a close eye on her the next few days as well."
"Yes true. I can always ask Sayaka to help out as well."

Walking over to where Y/n's head was, I gently lifted it up, and sat where Sayaka was previously sitting in. Ririka had went to the opposite side of the couch to be more comfortable, she leaned her head onto Y/n's back, resting her head, gently. She looked quite tired, her hair had been a bit messy from running.

"You can sleep Ririka, you know that right?"
"...I just want to be here when she wakes up."
"I'll wake you up, rest up for now, your tired."

Getting in a more comfortable postion for her and Y/n, she quickly fell asleep, I smile as I see them both sleeping, it was quite peaceful. If only it could stay like this, no disruptions between the three of us.

Yes, sorry. Short chapter, I'm at school, and I just wanted to have a chapter up. There will be another chapter up later today!

 There will be another chapter up later today!

JEEZ, IVE FAINTED

JEEZ, IVE FAINTED. GOODBYE!

Hold up, can we appreciate the speed drawing my friend drew in class😃