Chapter 49

Y/n's POV
----------------
It feels so warm... all I remember was putting on the blanket. Wait but- the feeling of two bodies close to me, bolting up to a sitting position, I notice both the twins sleeping on either side of me, their eyes closed peacefully, and their bodies were pressed up against mine giving me warmth. No wonder it got so comfy. Once again it was Ririka behind me, her hands were around my waist pulling me into her, while her boobs had rested on my back, and Kirari in front of me, holding my hands in hers, well, they were until I pulled them away out of reflex.

Lazily pulling myself out of bed, the sheets dropping from my body, making me realize that I had no clothes on, the room grew cold once again, I threw myself back under the sheets, and back in the arms of both the twins. Sadly I was unable to sleep, instead I looked towards the bedroom window, which was covered by the curtains, the sun just barely peeking through it, I also realized that we were in Ririka's room. Shit, isnt today a Monday? Theres school today- but cuddling with the twins is so much better than listening to a teacher speak...

"Kirari, Ririka." Gently shaking their bodies, continuously calling out their names until at least one of them woke up. "Theres school today, we're going to be late. Wake up!"

Shortly after, Kirari started to move around, feeling around for my hands, which I held her hand in mine. Giving her forehead a small kiss, and a smile was seen on her face.

"Good morning darlinggg~ Did you sleep alright?" MORNING VOICE CMSJWID.

"I slept good, thank you for sleeping with me."

"You should stay home with me, instead of going to school, Ririka can-" The weight on the bed shifted as Ririka woke up, and got herself up in a sitting position.

"Why should I? Why can't I stay here with Y/n?"

"I offered it first, and I want to take a day off school. So, be a dear sister, and act as me for today."

She gets up and heads out the room, leaving Ririka and I confused for a bit, until she comes walking back with her uniform in one hand, and her signature blue lipstick in the other, placing it on Ririka's desk near the window.

"Go get ready."

"I'm not going."

"You will go, you have no say. Now go get ready."

"Kirari, you can't force me." Ririka now got off the bed, facing Kirari's direction, their eyes staring at each other, not letting their eyesight drop. Basically a staring competition.

"Guys guys, we can all just go to school, simple solution."

"No." They both respond at the same time rather harshly, not dropping their 'staring competition'.

"Well if you guys aren't going to decide, I'll just go to school by myself, while you two stay home. Still arguing." Got them.

"FINE. I'll go to fucking school as Kirari. But she owes me now."

"Yes yes, sure, go get ready, your running late beloved sister."