Chapter 8

Y/n's POV
-----------------
I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it was beautiful though. It had big windows so you could see the sunlight reflecting inside the room. A.... a really big aquarium, well that's weird to have. I found a long table with some chairs around it, a really big door, which I suppose lead to outside, or in the halls. As my eyes were slowly adjusting, I heard voices in the background.

I couldnt quite hear what they were talking about, just whisper talking. I once again try to sit up, this time succeeding. I looked down to see a brand new uniform on me... hold up, someone had to get me undressed to put this on... holy shit, too much stuff is happening. As I looked closer I saw a chair that was slightly bigger than the rest with a girl sitting in it. 2 girls on either side of her, one had a side ponytail, and the other.... was wearing a mask. I'm guessing the one in the chair was the President.

I didnt recognize anyone, wait theres that eyepatch girl I saw on my first day, well ran into. I realized some people were starting to leave, some stayed back.

"Y/n, feeling any better?" I slowly turn my head around to see the girl wearing her mask, the robotic voice scares me a bit, something I'll have to get used to. "Uh, I'm okay... I think?"

I think she was staring at me, she wasnt really moving, she leaned closer to me only to grab my arms. I felt a slight blush appearing on my face. She was just checking the bruises on my arms.

"Hey Vice Prez, who's that?" A girl with a lollipop in her mouth said. She looked kinda young to be here, she looks like a 10 year old.

Before Ririka could talk I interrupted her, "Isnt that a kid?"
"HEY YOU BITCH!"
"What, you look like a kid." She hopped off her seat and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.
"Look, I am no kid, I'm older than you."
"Runa let go."

The cold robotic voice was now staring at the 'kid'. Jeez, her mask is scaring me a bit. She walked away sitting back in her chair and grabbed another lollipop.

Ririka got up holding my hand and dragged me to the table to take a seat in one of the chairs. Or that's what I thought.

She took a seat near Kirari and patted her legs, meaning for me to sit on her lap. At first I hesitated but eventually sat. She was... so warm, her smell was comforting and I felt like sleeping again. I put my head on her shoulder and after a couple of minutes fell asleep.

Ririka's POV
--------------------
Everyone was staring at me as I held Y/n close to me. Kirari being her jealous self was sending me death stares, but I simply ignored them. Runa was too busy playing her games, and Midari was staring, not at me, but at y/n. I just realized she had fallen asleep.

"Shes pretty cute right Vice Prez?" Runa looked up at me giving me a small smirk.
"H-huh. Uh yeah..." Thank goodness I had my mask, my face was as red as a tomato.

"Its not everyday the Vice President shows an interest in someone, I didnt expect that."
I turned to glare at Midari, "S-shut up."
"Awww, is the Vice President stuttering with her wordsss."

I signed in defeat and continued to do my work, trying to not make any sudden movements to wake the poor girl up.

Time skip to when y/n wakes up

Y/n's Pov
---------------
As I'm starting to wake up, I feel something warm around me, I barely opened my eyes to see Ririka, but she had her mask off and was on her phone. I hug her tighter scaring the girl. I looked around my surroundings and saw that the room was clear, no one was in it except for Kirari who was taking a little nap. The sun had set, and there was a beautiful sunset happening outside.

"Did you sleep well? You were asleep for quite a while." Blush was forming on her cheeks, gosh shes so pretty. "I slept pretty well thank you, your... really warm." She laughed a little at my response.

"Its pretty late, and I wanted to invite you over for supper... at my house, would you like to come?" Did she just invite me to her house...
"I would love to go!"

I jump off her lap, and she quietly stands up to wake her sister up. She wouldnt wake up, I guess shes a deep sleeper. I wink at Ririka and sat on Kirari's lap. At first I didnt do anything, then I leaned close to her to lick her neck.

"AHH WHAT THE HELL!"
"Hi sleepy head!!" I hop off of her lap and start to walk to the couch where my bag was, I felt Kirari hug me from behind. She licked the back of my neck.
"Dont start something you wont finish darling~" I was speechless, I didnt move and just stood in one spot. I felt someone grab my hand, to see Ririka was dragging me away from Kirari's grip.

"C'mon, we should get goingggg."

Kirari grabbed our bags and locked the council room, no one was left in the school so Ririka kept her mask off. We arrive at the gates to find a black limo waiting for us. Ririka and Kirari get in, me being nervous hesitates, but Kirari grabs my hand and puts me in the middle of the two.

The car ride was pretty long, I felt Ririka sleeping, and felt someone else.

"K-kirari what are you doing?" Her hand was on my thigh, her hands were ice cold. I whimpered from the cold of her hands. She grabs my chin and makes me face her.

"Oh darling, nothing, I'm just teasing you."
"O-okay."

I felt the car come to a stop and look outside the window to see a beauitful mansion. So this is where they live, well what was I expecting, there rich anyways. Ririka had woken up, and we got out of the car one by one.

"Wow, its b-beautiful."

1098 words

THANK YOU FOR OVER 500+ READS!! AHHH THATS AMAZING!

Not me writing this instead of doing homework that's due today✌ I was bored so I wrote  a chapter, I might write another one later today, haha.