Chapter 6

Warning: Rape and J*n (this bastard)

Bell rung, meaning it was the end of class, meaning it was lunch time. One of the most deadly periods. Where students can roam free, do whatever they want. House pets didnt have it easy, this was basically a period to bully all of them.

Some weren't so bad, but some went to abuse, perhaps even rape, but who knows.

As I go to eat my lunch, I try to find a hidden spot, away from students, away from the noise, and espicially away from the bullying.

"Hey you, your a new Mittens right?" "Mhm..."
"Follow me"

Shit shit shit, why did I follow, oh yeah cause of this stupid tag. What's he going to do? Was this the guy that people were talking about? The one that rapes new Mittens? Crap....

We take a turn, heading far from the school, but still on school grounds. We walked a little bit further until we reached a dead end, it was pretty dark too.

"Strip."
"W-wait what?"
"You heard me, now strip, dont make me get violent with you."
"Uh sir, look, I dont know you, and I dont feel comfortable about people seeing my body."

He walked over to me, step by step, until my back hit the wall.
"Stop resisting darling, your only making it worse for you."
"Leave me -"

Before I could finish what I was saying he grabs my throat and pushes me back into the wall, I whimpered from the pain happening on my back. My vision got a bit blurry from my head hitting the wall. He started to rip off my clothing, I couldnt do much, I was in no postion to get away.

His hand gripped my throat tighter to stop me from moving. My breathing was a bit off now, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. He successfully managed to get my coat off, now he took my white shirt off, leaving me in my bra and skirt.

I tried to kick him away, I was in too much pain, his hand kept getting tighter and tighter, my vision kept getting worse. He then pulled off my skirt, I was now standing only in my undergarments. I felt him lick my neck, right where the vice president had licked me.

EWWWW I NEED TO GET OUT OF HEREE, WHY ME, WHY MUST IT BE ME, SOMEONE FIND ME AND HELP ME, ANYONE!

I started to cry, he was grabbing my breasts, pulling my bra off. I then heard a gun shot and different voices... who was it, my vision had completely blurred... He suddenly stopped scared by the sound.

"Oi, mate, move, or I'll shoot your head next time."

At first he hesitated but eventually ran away. I heard someone run up to me, covering me up, trying to grab my uniform, or what remained of it.

"Y/n? Hey idiot wake up, I'm here it's me, dont worry, you'll be okay, just stay awake. Okay?"

Wait, was that Mary? I thought she didnt care about me? I am only a house pet to her though.

"Hey is she okay?" That voice, I think that was the girl with the eyepatch?

"Let's take her to the infirmary, it's on the 2nd floor, Midari can you carry her?" That voice, I can recognize that voice from anywhere, it was the vice president with her robotic mask.

I realized I lost all feeling and I blacked out.

600 words

DAMNNNNN, THAT WAS TOUGH.
I feel bad for y/n, he got to her😢