Chapter 15

Y/n's POV
---------------
I wake up what I think was early in the morning. I felt the warmth of the sun from the window, trying to peek through the curtains. I also felt something behind me, more like someone.

Kirari was there, peacefully sleeping, she looked so innocent while she was asleep, I didnt want to wake her so I stayed in bed, her arms still around my waist. I was just about to sleep again after getting cozy when Kirari had woken up.

"Good morning kitten~" She hugged you close and gave you a peck on the cheek. She got up and went to go look for her uniform, and a spare one for me to borrow. I just stayed in her bed since it was nice and warm, it was really comfy. She came back dressed holding 2 uniforms, and signed seeing I was still in bed.

"C'mon get up, if you want you can take a shower. I'll look for a towel while you go in.
"Okay."

You walk into her huge bathroom, looking at the beautiful shower. You grabbed your phone and played some random music, (Such a whore slowed down to perfection hits different😏) it was pretty loud so you werent able to hear anything around you. You quickly hop in the shower, relaxing as the hot water hit your back.

Kirari came in later with 2 towels, one for your body, and the other for your hair. She tried calling out your name but realized there was a speaker blasting music.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
I quickly undressed behind the curtain, making sure y/n didnt see me. She was singing to the song, not a very appropriate one either, I carefully walk in, without slipping, and leaned up against her grabbing her chest.

"K-kirari.... w-what are you doing!"
"Helping you in the shower."
"Ahh~" She let out quiet moans as my hands moved around her body, I then moved my hands to the inside of her thighs, gently caressing between them.
"S-stop.... we have s-school."
"Hm, fine, but I'm staying in the shower."

I take some soap and start washing my body off, going to y/n then to her hair. I helped her put shampoo in her hair, I insisted on helping out, even though she said she was okay. It was relaxing, the hot water on our bodies, the soap rinsing from her hair. I turn her around so shes facing me and laid a kiss on her lips. She blushed, already red from me in the shower with her.

We eventually get out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around her body first then doing her hair. I did the same, and grabbed her hand. I found a spare uniform for her to wear, but it looked like mine. Mine is a bit different then the casual one, but that shouldnt be a problem. Or should I ask Ririka?

I got dressed and told y/n to wait for a second. I walk into Ririka's room, seeing her already dressed and on her phone, her mask nearby.

"Can I borrow one of your uniforms for y/n?"
"Of course."

I walk out the room, heading to mine, still seeing y/n wrapped in her towel, she had a proper posture sitting on my bed.
"Here, its Ririka's, hope it fits."
"Um- can you turn around?"
"Darling I've already seen your body, but if it makes you uncomfortable I'll just leave."
"T-thanks."

I head downstairs to the kitchen, quickly making a tea and some small snack cookies.

First Ririka came down the stairs, holding her phone in one hand, and her mask in the other. Shortly after her was y/n in Ririka's uniform. It looked a bit big near the chest area for her. I start laughing at her face of discomfort.

"H-hey it's not f-funny!" Ririka turned around and let out a quiet chuckle.
"Sorry y/n, didn't know it would be that big on you compared to me. Haha."
"S-stop laughing!"
"Alright mittens, let's go. C'mon Kirari stop drinking tea! Were going to be late to the meeting!"

Short chapter sorry. I finished my quadmester😃 I'm proud of myself.

712 words