Chapter 55

⚠️Warnings: Very minor Evil Dead Rise spoilers ⚠️

Ririka and I sat on the couch downstairs, clean clothes, wet hair, popcorn, and a movie playing on the T.V. We had a blanket wrapped around our bodies, the warm bath from before had been immensely relaxing, and after another round of light "exercise", we were both feeling lazy, mainly waiting on Kirari to get home. Apparently, she had texted us saying she was bringing home some pizza to share... I wasn't going to say no to pizza. At this point, I basically lived here with the twins. My stuff from home was here, including my beautiful dog. Meaning no going back and forth to grab something from home. 

A car being pulled into the driveway of their house was heard, meaning Kirari was just getting home, following the struggle of keys at the door. Rushing myself to my feet, I opened the door for her, saving Kirari the struggle of carrying pizza boxes and having to open the door, greeting her with a warm smile in the process. "Hi Kirari." Hearing Ririka turn off the T.V, rushing to the kitchen to where the food was dropped off, now feeling Kirari's warm hands around my waist, pulling me into a hug, while she rested her chin on my shoulder. "Hi, mittens~."

Breaking apart, we move to the kitchen, and drinks already spread out on the table, as well as plates with pizza slices. Saying a quick thank you to the two women, diving into the pizza to eat, sparking conversation between the two.

______________________________

I left a couple pizza crusts leftover, walking over to my dog's plate to give it to him, just a small treat for him, moving back into the kitchen to pick up the dirty plates, cleaning them afterwards, Ririka putting the leftover slices in a container, and into the fridge.

The twins had gotten lost in a conversation of the high school, not paying much attention to what they were saying while doing the dishes in the sink, occasionally hearing "graduation", and "ceremony". Hearing those two words reminded me of what was to come. The school year was coming to an end, and they were both in their last year, while I had one more year to go. I still have not paid off my debt towards them, and according to my gambling wins, I was nowhere close to being able to fully pay them off. They were going to end up giving me a life plan, not like  I was complaining anyway... as long as it involved both of them anyway.

"Y/n? Are you listening?" Kirari's voice knocked me from my thoughts. She was sitting at the counter beside her sister, a questioning look on her face, but she still held a smile. 

"Oh, sorry, what were you saying?" 

She chuckled softly before speaking; "Want to watch a movie tonight? We still have school tomorrow anyway." Nodding my head, I quickly finished up the dishes, both girls had already left to put a movie on in the living room, my dog following closely behind, but drifting off towards the direction of his bed. Running up after them, flopping myself onto the couch in between the two, my head resting on Kirari's lap while my legs rested on Ririka's thighs. The remote for the TV currently in Ririka's hands as she flipped through Crave, looking for any movie that seemed interesting for the three of us, until Kirari decided to shout a movie-

"EVIL DEAD RISE- WE HAVE TO!"

"A horror movie?" Glancing up, watching Kirari's face light up, literally, for the new ish movie, while the other twin seemed to turn her face into disgust, causing me to chuckle out loud.

"I say we watch it too, the trailer is interesting..?"

A sign of defeat was heard, and the movie was quickly put on, I had moved to a sitting position in between the two to be more comfortable, a better view for the movie as well.

Soft foot taps were heard on the wooden floor behind us, slowly approaching us from behind, revealing the golden fur of my dog, now resting right in front of us, almost as if he was watching the movie with us, something I found adorable.