Chapter 54

Unholy: Sam Smith featuring Kim Petras

Warnings: smut

Soft moans were heard throughout the room. Curtains closed, yet slightly open for moonlight to shine through, hitting our bodies in the bed. Our figures were only seen by the moon, and the faint colour of LED lights that had been switched to red earlier.

Her fingers went at a slow pace, to which I craved so much more, she had been teasing me constantly, ever since we got here. "Fuck~..." Although I was quiet, it was driving her crazy, her free hand digging into my hip ever so slightly.

Her naked body embracing me from behind as I faced forward, her face resting in between my shoulder and neck, looking down at me as I trembled ever so slightly in her towering position. The power she held on me sent me even further, pushing me to want to beg, to beg her to stop teasing me, and to fuck me.

Her breasts pressing onto my upper back, her breath hitting my chest, sending chills down my spine, as she whispered sweet nothings into my ear. "That's it, you're doing so well princess~. Be a good girl and keep quiet before we get caught, mmm~."

Oh fuck.

The way her voice sounded right now would've made me cum right there and now. The vibrations her voice sent when she said her last words against the skin on my neck left me shivering, desperately wanting more, so much more. Kisses now trailed down my collarbone, to gently nibbling on my ear, to which a moan had escaped my lips.