Chapter 35

⚠️ Smut⚠️

Y/n's Pov
--------------

Y/n's Pov --------------

This is the onesie btw... I found it cute!

Ririka gave me the dragon onesie, heading out to the door to let me change privately. I don't mind her staying here though, she doesn't even look my way, very respectful. But unlike Ririka, Kirari would be a bit touchy when I change. But, I'm not one to complain, I enjoy her being touchy, hehe.

"Ririka, you don't have to leave..."

"Oh, you sure?"

"Yup! I don't mind!"

"O-okay, also, do you mind if I check for any bruises or marks or anything?"

"Oh uh sure? I may have some hickeys."

I set the onesie on the bed, carefully removing my uniform. Ririka was carefully watching, she helped me out as well with the buttons I struggled to get undone.

Successful doing so, I was now standing in my bra and skirt, with Ririka behind my back, looking for any marks. Her hands were quite warm on my back, they were also really soft, it was relaxing having her here.

I accidentally tripped over air, somehow, falling forward, Ririka quickly grabbed me, wrapping her arms around my um... breasts. Immediately I blush.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!"

"Its okay Riri, I-i don't mind..."

Regaining my posture, I turn around to be face to face to her, although I was a bit close.

She leaned forward, being even closer to me, to the point our lips are almost touching. She stared at me, dead in the eye, as if she were glaring through my soul, like Kirari... did they switch? No, cause what would the point be in doing so.

"Mm, your blushing quite a lot y/n~"
She then wrapped her arms around my waist, looking down at me, due to height differences.

"Uh-"

Before I could continue speaking Ririka leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips. I instantly melt into her kiss, her lips were soft and sweet. She had a strawberry lip balm, very sweet. The kiss lasted quite a while to be honest, not like I'm complaining, it was enjoyable.

Slipping my hands to be behind her back, I push her onto the bed, being on top of her, maybe I could top Ririka...

"Hm? Really being confident? Not happening Mittens~"

She flipped me back over, her being on top of me, my hands pinned above my head.

Well that was very unexpected...

I smile sheepishly at Ririka as she glares at me with her eyes shining a faint ocean blue. Leaving her intense glare, my eyes wander across her body, she still had her uniform on though, bummer. As if she knew what I wanted, she carefully let go of my hands, removing her blazer, and undoing the buttons of her white shirt, but not actually removing it.