Chapter 9

"Why thank you."

We were greeted by some maids and butlers, asking me for my coat, and bags. I handed them my bag and coat, feeling a bit insecure. The bruises on my arms were in plain sight again.

I was honestly quite tired today, but I didnt want to seem rude in front of the President and Vice President, so I tried my best to stay awake.

We went upstairs into a big room, I guess the living room. As Ririka and I were chatting and Kirari finishing up some school work, a butler came and interrupted us.

"Supper is ready miss."
"Perfect, we will be on our way."

Kirari put her stuff away and we all walked downstairs to where the food was. It looked delicious, the table was set for three. We started discussing my situation of a house pet, which I wasnt really comfortable, I had an odd feeling about something.

"So, y/n darling~ How much did you fall into debt?" Oh my God, I could get lost in those beautiful blue eyes forever.
"Oh, well... 10 million..."

They both stared at me studying my expressions. It was an awkward silence, but I didnt really mind.

Time skip to when they finish

"Okay, well thank you Ririka and Kirari for letting me stay for supper, but I probably should get going."
You were about to leave when Ririka grabbed your arm.
"P-please stay, you can stay the night in my room!"
"Oh, I cant do that though, I dont want to be a pain..."
"Dont worry about it."
"Okay okay, I'll stay!"

Kirari's POV
--------------------
"Ririka, I had an idea. What if we payed y/n's dept to Mary, but we tell y/n to be our personal house pet. What do you think?"
"Will she agree to it?"
"Only one way to find out."

Okay yes, really short chapter, I do apologize for that.

Any ways, good night/day/evening/morning!