✨Special Chapter✨

Y/n's Pov
---------------
Heading home after school, I hadn't seen both Kirari and Ririka throughout the entire school day. I had checked student council, and even asked the different student council members whether they saw them or not. They all replied with a no, and the only answer I got other than no was 'check the basement.' Which ended up being pitch black, but no one was there.

A few more blocks until I was home, and I was actually sad I didn't get to see either of them. It's really comforting having them with me, being able to talk with them, or just hanging out in the student council room.

As I'm at my front door, I dig my hand in my bag, trying to find the keys to my door. Removing them, the rattle of all my keychains, and my one key, I placed the key gently, trying not to scratch the door.

As soon as I got in my apartment I was greeted with a dark room, no lights on, and no curtains open, just dark. Weird I thought I left them open. 

Firmly closing the door, until an audible click echoed through the walls. Quickly turning on the lights I was greeted with different colours and Kirari and Ririka!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!"

My dog at my feet jumping around, as if he were telling me happy birthday as well.

The house was decorated with balloons, ribbons tied to the end of each balloon, creating a line that went pretty much across the apartment roof. A nicely decorated cake was sitting in the middle of the table, colours being light blue and white. Written across it in all caps was the words, "~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N~".

They had already changed out of their uniforms and both were wearing fancy suits. Both of them being a shade of green and blue-ish colour, with a black shirt underneath, the sleeves a bit longer than the suit sleeves. They were pretty much identical, but Ririka had left her hair down, while Kirari had taken out her usual hairstyle and made a wavy ponytail.

A black and white rectangle shaped box, was left to the side of the cake, the ribbon being white, and the remainder of the box black

A black and white rectangle shaped box, was left to the side of the cake, the ribbon being white, and the remainder of the box black. The fact that they were both looking very hot in their suits but both of them having a gentle smile made me tear up a little.

Both rushing to my side to comfort me, Ririka spoke up: "Y/n! Why are you crying?"

"T-these aren't sad tears I promise. Just... really happy tears." Giving them a weak smile I hugged Ririka tightly, quietly laughing onto her shoulder. Kirari laughed at me but joined in the hug, kissing me on the cheek.

"Cmon silly, open your present and then you can blow out the candles."

"OH, yes! We have another surprise for you after this!!"

I smiled at both of them as Kirari handed me the box, where I took a seat in one of the chairs. Removing the ribbon and the top half, I open the box to see a lace black dress, that reaches mid length, ending below my knees, and small flower patterns run across the dress from the straps, to the bottom.