Chapter 41

Third Person
---------------------
The meeting had ended, most of the council members left to do some paperwork in a separate room.

Some went back to their dens, watching over them, making sure nothing got out of hand, as well as doing a couple gambles themselves.

The last bell rang for the day. Although it was technically the bell for lunch, the remaining of the classes were cancelled due to Yumemi's concert. Obviously not everyone was going to attend, there wouldnt be enough space, but it was a special event. Those who were unable to come, just had the remainder of the day to themselves.

Most people would end up going home, watching Yumemi's concert that was live on tv. Y/n helped prepare the event, it was mostly Kaede doing it, no reason why though. So instead, Y/n went to go visit Yumemi real quick before she had to go.

Y/n's Pov
--------------
Walking down the hallways, I wanted to drop by Yumemi's room to wish her luck. I knocked once and waited patiently outside of the room, it didnt take her long to answer, when she did she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ah Y/n! I'm so glad your here!"

"H-hi... your....b-boobs are choking m-me."

"Oh I'm so sorry! I'm just so nervous!"

I chuckled slightly, it's not everyday you see Yumemi being nervous, in fact shes never usually nervous! Shes always radiating with confidence.

She motions me in the room, closing the door right behind me. I notice the booklet on her table, most likely the plans, and which specific events she would be doing.

She caught me glancing at it, picking it up, she handed it to me. "Its the routine we'll be following. Take a look, I think I have a solid chance! But Yumeko is making me nervous."

"Wow Yumemi, I never see this side of you, your never nervous. Are you sure your okay?"

"Yup, perfectly fine. But I should get going, it's about to start. You should find your seat as well."

"Oh right! Well see ya!"

I pulled her into a tight hug, heading towards the door I sprint out, rushing to Yumemi's concert. I was gonna run late, so I sped my pace up, seeing the posters, I opened the doors, looking for Ririka and the other council members.

Quickly spotting them i rush over to Ririka, taking a seat beside her out of breathe. She was on my right side, while Runa was on my left with a bag of popcorn, Sayaka beside her, then Kaede at the end.

"Hm~ Y/n is there a reason your so out of breathe?"

"I came as fast as I could, sorry." I leaned back, resting my head on her shoulder, steadying my breathe to it's normal rate.

"Its quite alright dear, dont worry."

-----------

Some time passed and the gamble between Yumemi and Yumeko was getting very intense, they were both wearing very cute dresses. It looked strange seeing Yumeko out of her uniform, since she uses it all the time. So when they had the option of a break, she of course went back to her uniform, saying she was more comfortable in something she used before.

Win after win, it was now Yumeko who had the advantage. Yumemi looked like she was panicking now, every once in a while taking a glance into the crowd, to where I was sitting, to me? Or to the other members?

It was now the game to where a random seat number was going to be called, which they had to guess that persons birthday month.

This one should be Yumemi's win, she knows every single birthday of all her fans, I've helped her remember a few, I dont know how she does it though, my brain cant remember the simplest of things.