Chapter 46

No smut... yet. Just some wholesome stuff closer to the end, so fluff?

Y/n's POV
----------------
"Okay... so WHAT!" They both just stared at me, they were actually serious about this, what the hell.

"Your acting as if you didn't like it."

Shes right, I did like it... but I couldn't feel my legs for a while, depends on who wins then.

"We can only do a couple rounds if you wish?"

"Alright... so how is this gonna work then?"

"5 rounds. Depending on who wins, means you do that many rounds with them. For example, if I won 3 rounds, then you have 3 rounds of sex with me. Then if Ririka won the other 2, you have sex with her for 2 rounds. Make sense?"

I just stared at her, my mouth wide open. Rest in peace my poor legs... they will be missed. I shake my head as a yes, mentally preparing myself, I'd preferred if Ririka won more than Kirari... I feel like she'd be more gentle.

"Let's start already!"

Here we go.....

It started off with Kirari then Ririka's move, they were both flexible, they made this game look too easy. They also kept their distance between each other, not giving each other a chance to try to cheat by pushing the other.

It was actually amusing, seeing how they'd play this game just to have sex with me.... horny twins.

The first round lasted way longer than expected, with Kirari winning first, and Ririka swearing loudly after falling.

"You okay Ririka? That looked like it hurt."

"Worried? I'm good thank you Y/n." She gives me a cheery smile, then standing up to play the next round, as well as sending a glare to her sister.

"Here wait, I'll be back. This is gonna take a while, so I might as well make some popcorn."

"We'll come as well." They both reply, proceeding to follow me into the kitchen. I looked around for the popcorn bag, Kirari was on her phone, while Ririka helped me look around.

"Found it! Here." Handing it to me, I remove the plastic bag that was on it, afterwards placing the bag of popcorn in the microwave. 3 minutes set, now just have to wait. On my way to the couch to grab a blanket, Kirari comes up from behind me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to her.

"Are we allowed to cash in our rounds now~?"

Unable to find the words to answer her, I just look upwards facing her direction. She leans down, leaving a little kiss on my lips, when the beeper of the microwave goes off. She let's me go, as I rush to the microwave, grabbing the hot popcorn bag in the process, as well as burning my fingers.

"Ready?"

"Yup, let's go finish your 'game'."

They both seemed excited at the thought, as they had both led me back to the room where the game Twister was currently waiting for them.

I sat on the floor, a blanket around my shoulders, with the bag of popcorn in my hands, while both of the twins stood waiting for me to spin the wheel. Here we go.....

-------------------------

Hours passed by. Yes, HOURS. We were now on the last round finally. Currently, Kirari had just fell from her position, making Ririka the winner of this round.