Chapter 33

If only it could stay like this, no disruptions between the three of us...

Kirari's Pov
------------------
Due to the fact that it was way past after school hours, no one was in the school. Only Ririka, Y/n and I. We were all seated at one of the red sofas in the Student Council Room. It was quite spacious, so I didnt need to worry about the space between us. I still had Y/n's head, rested on top of my thighs, brushing her beauitful h/c hair. While Ririka was laying on her back, snuggling up to her, keeping her warm.

I grab my phone to check the time, only to realise its 8:45pm. Very late indeed. I think it would be wise if I wake them up, we can go over to our house. It would be much more comfortable there.

As if Ririka could read my mind, she slowly started to stir in her sleep, shortly after waking up. Struggling to wake up, she gently sat up, being cautious of the still sleeping Y/n.

"Still not up... will she be alright?"

"I dont know Riri, it all depends on what they did. I have no cameras in Yumemi's room, obviously."

"...What time is it?"

"8:47 pm now."

She gave me a hum in response, getting off the couch. I gently shake Y/n, in an attempt to wake her up, which wasn't working. Trying multiple times I gave up and decided to carry her to the car. Before I left the room, I told Ririka to go ahead.

I grabbed a spare uniform that's usually kept in here, being careful, I start to put it on. Not having a bra with me at the moment, I placed the button up shirt, the red blazer, moving down to her area. Before I placed on the skirt I realized why Sachiko had a remote. It was just as Sayaka had said... a vibrator. Gently taking it out, I wrap it up in a bag, I'll toss it in a garbage can later. Finishing up, I put the skirt then carried her in my arms, giving her small kisses on her forehead.

Ririka was waiting just outside the council room, leaning against the wall with her mask off, she still looked tired for a person that had just slept.

Walking up to her, she notices my presence, and leads the way.

"Can I carry her!"

"No, I'm already holding her."

"Pleaseeeeee!"

"No."

"Kirariiiii!"

"I said no."

"Fine.......I get to hold her in the car!"

She turned around walking backwards and sticks her tongue out at me. I would have slapped her, but Y/n was still in my hands. I sigh in defeat knowing she wont stop, at all.

"Okay."

"YAY!"

Walking down the hallways, making it outside, we finally approach our limo, the driver was drifting off to sleep when he finally saw us, he immediately got out, opening the door for us to get in. Getting in he closed the door, Ririka sat on the far right, Y/n was still in my hands on the left. I gently placed her in between us both, but Ririka pulled her closer to her, sitting her down on her lap. She sighed in relief as Y/n's breathing was near her neck. She cuddled into her, being happy, I decided that I as well, needed some rest as well, so slowly I shut my eyes.

Ririka's Pov
------------------
I looked over my shoulder to see Kirari sleeping. Today was a rough day, very rough. But, I'm still wondering, what did Sachiko mean? 'We've done this before?' I can always ask her later when she wakes up.