Chapter 19

Um, I can explain the picture...
Anyways, Ryan is in this (Ry*ta)

I need to be more careful with her.

Ririka's Pov
------------------
I wake up around 7:30, I would have enough time to take a shower and get ready for school. Y/n on the other hand, was sleeping peacefully. I didnt feel like waking her up at the same time as me, I'd give her a couple more minutes. I walk into the bathroom, taking a relaxing shower, the heat of the water hitting my back. I get out and quickly cover myself with the towels I left inside, one around my body, the other on my hair.

I check to see if the door was locked, it was, good. Kirari won't come in to take y/n. It felt kinda weird dressing in front of her so I walk to my closet, its pretty big, big enough to change inside. I walk out already in my uniform and walk to my bed, sitting beside y/n and shaking her, gently, to wake up.

"Good morning~"
I watch as she stirs in her sleep, groaning, mumbling 5 more minutes. I shake her again and she gets up. Her eyes slowly opening her gaze wanders to me, she immediately freaks out, I dont know why though.

"Get a-away from m-me!"
"Y/n! It's me Ririka! Shh, it's okay."

She continues to stare at me a bit more, her eyes wandering around the room, then to me. My sister and I ARE identical twins, which she probably thought I was her. She must have forgotten what happened last night then. She looks down to her outfit seeing the koala onesie I had given her yesterday.

"Ririka... I-im sorry."
"Its okay, you probably forgot what happened, it was really late."

She hugs me, squeezing me a little bit, her head resting on my chest, enjoying the warmth I had. We heard a knock on the door and I had one guess... Kirari.

"What do you want Kirari?" I notice as y/n flinches a bit, and hides herself under the blankets of my bed.

"Were going to be late to school, hurry up."
"On my way, y/n is staying with me today."
"...Fine..."

We listen as her footsteps walk away from the door, heading to the direction of the door. I get up grabbing another uniform for y/n and gave it to her.

"I'm just going to buy your own size if your going to be staying with us." She giggles, knowing I was joking, and started undressing in front of me.

"Y-y/n!"
"Yes?"
"You don't have to change in front of me!" I cover my face with my arms, the blush noticeable on my face.
"Oh, I'm sorry!"
"I-it's okay, just hurry."
I walk to the door, unlocking it and head downstairs to make some toast. I didnt see Kirari anywhere and just guessed she was already in the limo waiting for us.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
As I'm walking down the stairs heading to the limo I realized I completely forgot my bag in my room. Heading back upstairs I see Ririka walking out of her room, not noticing me. I keep walking and start to look around. I finally found it, it was behind one of the red couches, I also noticed some clothing. It was the clothes that Y/n was wearing the previous night.

I should probably bring them back to her. I did just that. Walking to Ririka's room, I knock once and then enter. I see y/n in her uniform, sitting on the bed pulling her socks above her knees.

Bummer I didnt walk in sooner.

She stares at me for a solid minute, which is quite rude, does she forget that I am older than her.

"Heres your clothes you left in my room last night."

When I spoke it seems that she realized which of the twins I was. She backs away on the bed, crawling to the other side. I stared at her with a confused look on my face. It's not like I'm going to attack her or anything. Just came to drop some clothes off. Her clothes.

I left the room, leaving the terrified baby in there, heading to the door of the house.

Shortly afterwards comes Ririka with y/n close behind her, she had the leash in her hands... why? She sits in the middle of us and hands me the leash, slightly looking down. I take it confused, as to why she gave it back to me.

Does she want more? Bahaha, never, but she did like it. She told me, or if she didn't like it, why would she tell me to fuck her? Sooo... she did like it?

"Y/n."
"Yes Daddy."
"First, call me master whenever were outside the house," I leaned close to her ear and whisper, "Second, did you like what I did to you?"
She widens her eyes and gives a shaky nod. Pleased with myself, I sit back, with a correct posture, and look out the window.

Surprisingly, she lays her head on my chest... shes just like a dog. No matter what their master/owner does, they always come back, their loyalty is always true to you.

Ririka's Pov
------------------
Kirari had promised to not bother y/n, for today. She stayed by my side throughout the entire day. I excused us from all our classes so she could spend the day working, or just talking. I was finishing some work for the student council when y/n asked for help with her math.

I was pretty good at math, it was one of my strongest classes. I help her, making her understand the questions better without giving the answer away. They were pretty complex for her level. They must be preparing for a test or something. And I was right.

The last bell to school had rung, meaning there were students roaming around the halls, looking for a chance to gamble. 5 minutes passed and I finished.

"We should start heading to the council room now."
"Yes master."
"Uh. Just say Ririka, I'm fine with that."

She nods her head and follows behind me. I place my mask on my face and continue to the door, walking out into the halls. I didnt put the leash on her all day since I knew the marks from the collar tugging at her throat were still there. We were just about to arrive when a voice calls y/n from behind.

"Y/n!" Wait that voice, I recognize it. As if on cue, Yumeko, Mary and that annoying kid, I think Ryan came into view.

Y/n turns around to be greeted into one of Yumeko's deadly bear hugs. She looked very uncomfortable, pushing Yumeko away. Yumeko lets go and notices my presence.

"Hi Vice President!" I give a nod, and grab onto y/n's wrist. She gives a small whimper, barely audible, but I think Yumeko heard it. I ignore Yumeko and walk straight in, heading to the seat near my dear sister.

We realized it was still early and y/n quickly got bored. She was sitting in the chair next to me, so she came over and sat on my lap. Snuggling her head into my chest, I guess its soft there?

Kirari sat at her seat, she was talking to Sayaka about the plans of the school, the systems of house pets and stuff.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
I heard a quiet knock on the door, barely audible, but due to the way the room was, it echoed off the walls.

"Come in."

I recognize the first 2 that came in, but couldn't think of the name to the boy.

"Ara ara~ Mary Saotome, and Yumeko Jabami. To what do I owe the plesure?"

Mary looked down, the sight of y/n hiding her face into Ririka's chest must have upset her immensely.

"I wanted to know why Y/n whimpered when the vice president grabbed her wrist."

I glare at Ririka, she had her mask on so I couldnt really read her face. But y/n... she seemed shocked that Yumeko was able to hear such a quiet sound.

1388 wow
Um okay, Yumeko is noisy... Yes I said Ryan, I don't like Ryota.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Sorry not sorry