Chapter 11

Damn, 11 chapters, I want to make it a long story lol. I dislike short stories😂 on with the story!

Again, a bit touchy in this chapter⚠️ And some teasing....

Kirari's Pov
-------------------
I dismissed everyone from the meeting, except Ririka of course. I had felt y/n starting to shift, and move around in her sleep. She also whimpered at bit, what was going on? I hope shes okay, what do I do? I played with her hair, in an attempt to calm her down, which did help. It was pretty cute, her soft silky h/c hair, her legs curled up in a ball to sit perfectly on my lap.

Ririka was finishing up some paper works for the student council when y/n woke up.

"AHHH- oh, just another...." She looked up and I was holding her tight, it startled me a bit.
"What happened darling?"
"Uh n-nothing... sorry if I scared you." "It's quite alright, do you want to talk about it? You were whimpering earlier."
"No, I'm fine."

She got off of my lap and went to sit on one of the other student council chairs. I whined a bit trying to grab her attention but she just ignored me. Cold.

Y/n's Pov
---------------
Okay, not going to admit this outloud, but being on Kirari's lap was COMFORTABLE. She was just so warm, she was gentle with me, she tried her best to stay still, making sure I was in a comfortable position. I kinda wanna go crawling back into her lap... should I? I want to, but I dont want to be too clingy.

"Aw darling~ why'd you leave my lap? You are fun to cuddle with."

I blushed at her, did she really say I was fun to cuddle with, that's kinda weird. I let out a little giggle.

"I would, but I dont want you guys to think I'm clingy!"
This time Ririka spoke up, "Dont worry, were the ones who are too clingy, your just too cute to be a mittens for everyone to bully you!"

I heard steps from behind me and Kirari came and hugged me from behind. I snuggled into her hug, she was so gentle, I then felt her hands trailing around my body, feeling every curve I had. This uniform does tend to show... everything... from hips to.. uh.... chest. I usually wear baggy clothes so, it's quite a change.

Ririka wasnt paying attention to us, which I prefer it that way, Kirari's hands were all over me. She went from my hips closer and closer to my chest. I felt a little anxious, unsure of what she was going to do. Slowly going up, she circled around on my chest, my breathing coming unsteady, out of the blue she grabs my boobs.

"Ah~" I let out a soft moan. Shit, i- uh, I didnt mean for that to slip out.

I quickly cover my mouth with my hand, Ririka had looked up, blushing madly at the noise I just let escape my mouth. Kirari was laughing at my actions. She had already moved her hands away to sit in the seat beside me.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
I took the seat that was beside y/n and gave a quick look at Ririka. I kept staring until we locked eyes, she knew exactly what I meant. She quickly shuffled around looking for her mask.

"Uh, I gotta find the rest of the papers, I think there in my office..." Y/n was staring at her, as Ririka ran to the door, and slammed it shut behind her.

Y/n kept staring at the door, hoping Ririka would come soon, she slowly turned around to face me, I had a small smirk on my face. Not a usual one, but a mischievous one.

"Uh- I probably should get going President, um- classes..."
"Oh darling~ I want you to stay, I don't bite, come sit on my lap."

I patted on my lap telling her to come, but she didnt move.
"Y/n sit. Or I'll make you sit by force." She still didnt move. Oh well, I told her, she had her warning.

I grabbed her by the blue collar that was around her neck, pulling her close to me, and made her sit on my lap. She tried to fight my grip on the collar, but it was of no use. I told her to come but she didn't, her fault. She should be punished for those type of actions. She moved around on my lap, which, to be honest... just made me horny...

Y/n's Pov
---------------
I tried getting out of her grip, but she wont let me go! Holy shit this girls strong, what the hell. This stupid collar is going to be my weakness, she had a lucky shot at grabbing it. Tsk.

"Kirari let me go." Her hands were holding me down by the waist.
"You should have listened to me, I asked nicely. I have no choice but to punish you for your actions."

What- what is that supposed to mean?! That smirk is very unsettling... what is she planning to do with me?

Her arms snaked around my body, holding me tighter, which I whimpered from. She is immensely strong.
"Kirari! Let go!"
"Aww, is y/n getting nervous, remember your place, Mittens."

I stopped struggling for a bit, I completely forgot about that. How can I forget such a thing! This is terrible, really bad, if only Ririka could come back in, I'm safe around her.

Her hands now loosened a bit, her hands making it's way across my body as before. She picked me up from her lap and walked away to the door. Oh thank God shes leaving.

Click.

Shit. Theres no way shes going to actually 'punish' me. Right? She can't do that? Well actually she can, if a kid can rape me for being a mittens... Kirari can do whatever she wants to me... for being her personal house pet. What did I get myself into.

Smut next chapter🤭

Rawr Kirari😙
Yeah, sorry this took a while haha, I'll be posting another chapter a little later!