Chapter 31

Happy Valentines day! I won't do a separate chapter, sorryyyy

Y/n's Pov
---------------
Sachiko never got off of me, I kept staring into her eyes, I felt myself slowly drifting away.

Unlike Yumeko's eyes, Sachiko's were naturally red, and the pupils looked like those from a cats eyes.

Sachiko's Pov
---------------------
Waiting is boring holy shit, theres nothing to distract me either. Looking around, I got off of Y/n, going to the opposite direction of the couch. She was confused, but also looked grateful for my actions. But as she tried to make a run for it, she got up and immediately fell to the floor.

Looks like the drug is finally working, although only 7 minutes had passed. She has a weaker system than Kirari, that's for sure. Meaning she's also quite delicate.

"W-what did you d-do to me?"
"Hm? Oh just a little pill darling."
"Y-you drugged m-me?"
"Perhaps."

Getting off the couch I kneel down to her level, she was on all fours, trying to regain the strength in her legs. But that wont work at all, not for a while.

I picked her up, getting her off the floor, cradling her in my arms. Sitting on the couch, having her on top of me was quite amusing, she didn't even have the strength to lift her head up, so I layed her head on my shoulder.

Tracing little shapes on the back of her uniform, she nuzzled her head, hiding the fact that she was blushing. At the slightest touch she would melt in my arms, she was fragile, which leads me to wonder, has she ever done it? Maybe Kirari did it with her though, Ririka would be too shy to be her first, so. Perhaps, who knows.

Pushing her back a bit, her eyes weren't fully focusing, they were looking into the distance, she was losing her mind in her thoughts. I knew every stage of this drug, it was pretty strong for such a small thing. So perhaps by now, Kirari is getting the feeling back in her body. Just very slowly...

I undid the buttons for the red blazer, gently removing it. She looked me square in the eyes, I could tell she wanted to push me away, but her body wasn't listening. Moving onto her white dress shirt, un-doing the buttons, one by one, revealing the bra she had on underneath. Her bra was a bright red, a bit revealing as well. Now she looked like she were about to pass out, her face was red, her eyes were darting side to side, panicking, but the fact that she was about to pass out.... that wasn't one of the stages to the drug.

Knowing I would have very limited time, I started rushing a bit. Unzipping the zipper to her skirt, removing it, throwing it to the floor nearby. I pushed her onto the side of the couch, earning a whimper to escape her mouth. I removed the cat ears and the tail. She was now underneath me, shaking in fear, hands pinned above her head. Her skin was soft at the touch, her hair a bit of a mess, uniform scattered across the floor, lovely...

Kirari's Pov
------------------
Ririka was still carrying me, thankfully. I was still unable to move, but we needed to find Y/n as quickly as possible. Who knows what Sachiko would do... but then I got a thought.

"R-ririka..."
"Yes?"
"What if... what if she used the same drug on me to Y/n?"

She stopped dead in her tracks, Sayaka quickly noticed this then came towards her.

"Is everything alright Vice President?"
"No, we need to run... NOW. Kirari, hold on tight, or are you able to walk now?"
"I'm slowly regaining the feeling in my legs..."
"Sayaka, help the President walk, I'm going to run ahead, make sure Kirari doesn't get hurt, if she can run, better. Also, give me your taser."

Ririka adds, this side of Ririka, I barely see this side of her. She's always so sweet and shy. Grabbing the taser from Sayaka's hand, she runs away in the direction of Yumemi's dressing room. I look back at Sayaka, balancing myself with her help. Her eyes were watching Ririka's figure slowly fade down the hallway, getting darker, and the clacking of her footsteps growing fainter.