3

* Omotara *

I stared back at the new girl in shock. She looked exactly like me.

Who is she???!!

"Tara, do you have a twin?" Someone asked.

"No I don't!" I snapped. "I don't even know her!"

"Maybe it's true that God created people in twos", another person said.

I hope.

"I think she's the one who I saw in the mall" Stella told me.

And she's the one I also saw in the mall.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked with a harsh tone.

"Tara, at least, be nice to this one. She looks like you naa" Zephan's best friend, Gabriel Parvez, said.

"Abeg! Mind you own business jare!!" I snapped.

"Can't you talk?!" Stella snapped at the girl.

"Dazzline Farrell" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Who are you rolling your eyes at? Do you know who she is?!" One of my girls, Fàràmádé, asked angrily.

"Whoever she is, I don't care to know!" She snapped and walked to an empty seat.

I already hate this girl.

If she doesn't look like me, I swear, I'll destroy her face. If I do that, it will be like I'm destroying my own face.

"Ahn ahn, and she's sitting down?" Fara said angrily. "I feel like beating the shit out of her!"

"You wouldn't dare", Dazzline replied as she made herself comfortable on a chair.

Uh-uh!!

She has hit Fara's red button.

The boys in the class quickly held Fara. Fara was ready to beat Dazzline.

"Let go of me!!" Fara screamed like a mad woman, ready to beat Dazzline to a pulp if the boys didn't hold her down.

It's not an insult. She does act like a mad woman at times. The girl has crazy anger issues.

"Fara, leave that mumu alone. I'll deal with her my own way" I said, trying to calm her down.

"Don't call my sister a mooron!" The guy, who seems to be her brother, retorted.

  If I wasn't in a bad mood, I'll probably drool over his oyinbo face and pink lips.

I eyed him. "Odè" I said meaning fool.

"Omo! Me I like this one ooo! Did you hear her oyinbo accent?" Some girls were saying.

"Of course we did!" Another one replied.

"Look how she spoke to that Omotara girl!" Another said.

"Abi ooo. It pain aunty Omotara!" Another one laughed.

I glared at them.

Shebi we are in the same class, I will deal with all of you. Especially this one named Dazzline. She will be a threat to me.

I took one more look at Dazzline.
But I need to get to the bottom of this.
How come we look soo much alike?

"Girls, let's go" I said eying Dazzline in anger and left the class with my friends following me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

* Dazzline *